Chapter 19

✔️ this chapter has been edited since release

TW: blood, swearing, injuries

Y/n POV

All eyes turn to Tubbo and me before Tommy grabs Tubbo from my arms and hugs him so tight that Tubbo has to physically remove Tommy from him. After Tubbo and Tommy walk away chatting to themselves, my legs collapse from beneath me and Wilbur and a pig man turn back to me. I fake a smile before trying to pass past them. I use the damp cave walls as support as I try to get past the two males, but they don't budge.

With a whisper to the pig man, Wilbur approaches me with a med kit and the other male by his side. I slide back against the wall, trying to get space between the two. "Y/n. Please let me help you. You're injured, I need to help." I shake my head frantically before sliding back a few more steps. The more movement I made, the more pain I can feel coming from my back and legs. Blood stains the wall where I once was as I continue to move back. The pigman notices the red stains on the wall before immediately leaving. I wonder what's going on.

Wilbur takes my distraction as a chance to hold me down and check my face and neck for injuries. I let out a scream as he continues to check my neck, without consent I must add. Tommy stands at the doorway as Tubbo comes barrelling down the stairs, checking what the sound was coming from. Wilbur gruffs before telling Tubbo, "Please help hold Y/n down so I can check her for any injuries." Wilbur further holds me down, pressing my back harder and harder against the stone floor. I don't think he has noticed the injury on my back, that gives him less of a reason to fuss against me.

Tubbo looks at me before gently holding my arms down above my head. Wilbur painfully smiles and thanks Tubbo before checking my stomach and legs. Blood continues to smear on the floor due to my struggles against both Tubbo and Wilbur. "Let go of me you asshole."

Wilbur attempts to flip me over to my back as I kick him in the thighs. He grunts before telling Tubbo to hold me down even more. Instead of Tubbo holding tighter, he holds onto my arms looser to if I struggle it wouldn't hurt my wrists and shoulders. Wilbur eventually flips me onto my stomach, back facing right towards him. There is no way that he doesn't see my back injury. Wilbur's forceful poking and prodding turn gentle as he reveals the massive gash wound in my back.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me about this? Tubbo, you too." Wilbur softly asks both of us and I shake my head, refusing to speak after Wilbur held me down. "Tubbo, please. Can you tell me what happened?" Tubbo lets out a shakey breath, as his hands shake, remembering the past events of today. "Schlatt was drunk again and attacked both of us today. Y/n saved me as Schlatt threw a glass beer bottle at me. It hit her back and we ran from Schlatt after he did some... things. It must have got worse then as we ran."

Wilbur cleans up the gash as Tubbo continues to ramble on about Schlatt and me. The voices slide in and out of hearing distance as black spots dance around my vision. Wilbur and Tubbo finally finish their storytelling session when Wilbur realises that I'm about to fall unconscious. He mumbles something under his breath as I fall into the void.

The seemingly familiar white castle is right in front of my eyes as I open them up. Karl sits in the white blossom garden, his hair littered with flower petals against his soft brown hair. He sees me and runs over, a face full of happiness and worry. "Y/n! I'm so happy to see you, but why are you here?" My mind is like a seemingly endless void, trying to fish out an answer.

"I don't. Know." I ponder, while Karl grabs my hand and drags me through the white castle of the InBetween. The smooth quartz reflects the sunlight in the most beautiful positions, shining against the diamond decor of the castle. "It's so beautiful Karl!" He giggles on the spot, before turning a corner to two massive open doors. He freezes, tightens his grip on my hand before mumbling something about taking a wrong turn and turns back. His eyes flash before he turns back around again, heading back towards the massive white doors. Just before he can touch the handle, his eyes flash from brown to white, before grabbing my wrist so tight that I think that blood is not properly accessing my hand.

"Karl?" As soon as we got far enough away from the door, he stops and his eyes turn back to brown. He grunts softly, before dragging me to the castle gardens. Once we arrive, he turns to me and realises how tight he was gripping my wrist. 

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I thought that we could enter to see h̷̛͈̦̜̆͗ḯ̴̖̪͓̽̈́̀̔͠m̵͍͉̓̑͊̚͘, but ḩ̴̢̳̭͔͖̏̿͐͜ͅe̸͎͙͕̊̏̐͑̏̋͂ wasn't ready." He lets go of my wrist as I fall backwards, back into the floor of a black void.

The freezing temperatures hit me as I lie back on the stone floor, blood that once stained the walls, cleaned off. The pigman and Wilbur sat opposite me while I lay my stomach flat on the ground with a cushion settled between my head and the floor. Their conversation stops as I groan in pain, trying to adjust my body onto my back.

Both of the males immediately stand up, Wilbur quicker than the other. He turns me and holds me back onto my stomach. "Do you need to do that Wilbur?" The pigman asks him. My struggles quiet down as I wait patiently for Wilbur's response.

Wilbur sighs before finishing wrapping my hands above my head against each other to the rock wall with tight rope. "I don't want her to injure herself further." He simply says before walking away and locking himself in his room.

The silence endures after Wilbur leaves before I speak up. "So are you gonna help or not?" I question the pigman who has kept staring at me ever since Wilbur tied me up. He grunts before leaning down to my level, almost sitting on the ground. "Can't you do it yourself?" He questions me. I shuffle to adjust to a more comfortable position.

"Well, I would but my sleeve is slightly lighter so that means that my dagger is gone. And earlier, when you walked away from me when Tubbo first came in, you picked up something on the ground right where I was. The object slightly gleamed in the light from the door, signifying that the object has a reflective material. The object blended in with the dark when you left, so the other part must be black or a super dark colour. So it's most likely you have my dagger."The pigman slightly smiles before grabbing out my dagger from his cape and using it to cut my wrists off. "Techno." He says in a monotone voice before helping me to the slightly more comfortable rocky chairs." He throws me a different dagger. It is just like mine but with a green emerald in the middle. "Be careful. Don't want you opening up your wound that Wilbur so politely stitched up." I smirk at him before Techno walks away. I rest and make myself comfortable in the stone chair before falling asleep.

1273 words

A/n: Actually got to do this quite quickly so here you go!!