Chapter 8

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: none

Y/n POV

The comforting arms of sleep leave as I slowly open my eyes to a different room. The smell of cinnamon and the mushroom-themed items brings sense to my confusion as I calm down.

The oak door creaks open to reveal Puffy in a white outfit with red accents. "Hey my little Duckling, how are you doing today? I am going to make breakfast, make sure to dress and get ready!" Puffy leaves the room and leaves me with the guest bathroom to use. I pick out a cute outfit that has a puffy white top with a sage green dress on top.

 I pick out a cute outfit that has a puffy white top with a sage green dress on top

(Imagine yourself in the dress)

I slipped out of the previous day's outfit and went into the shower, rubbing off all grime and dirt from my body and my hair. I use lavender-scented shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I finish my shower and dry off my body. 

I brush my hair and make sure all the orange strands are hidden in my pastel pink colour hair. I put on simple eyeliner and mascara and put on the top and dress. 

The smell of pancakes and waffles wafts into my room as I finish up getting ready. The sweet smell drags me out of the guest room and into the dark oak kitchen. Captian Puffy had laid out pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit and an assortment of sauces to top it all off. I gently rub my eyes, trying to get rid of all the sleep that I feel off my face.

I sit next to Puffy as she starts serving herself some food, and passes me a plate to serve myself. I pick up a waffle and put on some strawberries and bananas, topping it all off with cinnamon.

We dive into the food, engaging in small talk, but nothing massive. We finish breakfast, and I help Puffy clear the table by taking the plates to the kitchen. As I was taking out the last plate to the kitchen, it slipped out of my hand and crashes onto the floor. I jump back, startled as Puffy runs into the dining room.

Puffy POV

A huge crash comes from the dining room as I was washing up the plates in the sink. I place the plates into the sink and rush over to the dining room to see Y/n on the floor, trying to clean up all the pieces of porcelain.

"Hey- Y/n stop. You will hurt yourself" I say, trying to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Y/n ignores me and keeps cleaning, cutting herself on the hand with the shards every so often. I position myself and pick up Y/n's hands to stop her from cutting herself even more. She lifts up her head and stares into my eyes. Her e/c eyes had gained some colour since yesterday, she looked more lively and wasn't so pale.

"Hey, can you go into the lounge? I will clean this up and come over there in a moment." Y/n looked hesitant before leaving the dining room. I clean up the shards of the plate, being careful while doing so then throw it safely in the bin. I finish washing up the plates in the kitchen before heading into the lounge.

Y/n fiddles with her fingers on the sofa, in her own mind. I sit down next to her before giving her a hug. Y/n tensed up before relaxing into the hug. I look down at her, before kissing her forehead.

~ 2 hours later ~

After both Y/n and I had just enjoyed each other's embrace for a comforting time, I wanted to take Y/n to the flower field, but first I had to ask Philza whether it was safe for Y/n to go outside.

Philza 🪶

Hey Phil, I wanted to take Y/n out to a nearby flower field, do you know if it is safe?

Hey Captain Puffy! I am sure it is safe, Wilbur hasn't been seen since the incident and if he is seen Technoblade, Niki and Ranboo are out on watch. Tommy and Tubbo are over the disc situation yesterday and are right now in L'Manburg.

Thank you! If anything happens I will make sure to message you immediately!

Ok, I hope it all goes well and have a nice day!

You too!

Read at 11.47 AM

I put my communicator down in the entry before going into the kitchen and creating a picnic. Before long I was done, so I went back to get Y/n. "Hey, Y/n, I want to take you to the flower field, come on, let's go!" I whisper to her, not wanting to startle her. Y/n groans before getting up and neatening out her dress. I head towards the front door, hand in hand with Y/n. We head onto the Prime path, walking there for a while, before turning towards an open field, with colourful scattered all over. Y/n's face lit up before running out onto the field. I set out the picnic with a soft picnic blanket. After a few minutes of running, Y/n heads back and we play some card games before diving into the food. We decide to stay here in the evening before laying on the blanket, admiring the stars together.

Y/n slowly falls asleep, so I place the extra blanket I packed in the bag over her. I lay down next to her, kiss her forehead then decided to sleep, turning my communicator on silent. My eyelids grow heavy before I fall into a deep slumber on the field, with no worries at all. 

What I didn't know was that my communicator would be spammed with messages after I fell asleep.

(962 words)

A/N: HAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHAPTER WITHOUT DRAMA OR CONFLICT OR SUSPENSE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:)