Chapter 3

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: swearing, abuse, blood/gore (Please be safe and I will summarise at the end so if you want you can scroll to the bottom)

Y/n POV

"You don't want to do this Wilbur. And don't call me your daughter. You don't deserve to call me 'daughter' after you fucked up my childhood and when you were out, I was in my LOCKED bedroom by you! So no, don't call me daughter ever again!" I scream at Wilbur, hoping that he doesn't keep walking toward me. Unfortunately to my dismay, he continues to approach me. He wields a netherite sword, and my hands are ready to have a fistfight, knowing that this could turn wrong very quickly, but I've learned from my past, hopefully. But I should of known better.

~Flashback~

"Please stop!" I screamed while Wilbur kept hitting me with whatever he had his hands on. He just kept going, with no light at the end of the tunnel. Fundy just stood there, shocked. He wanted to help, he couldn't stand his younger sister being hit but again, he didn't want to hurt himself either. So he just stood there, staring. 

"Fundy, please! Help, do something!" I shouted at him, while he stared blankly, a single tear rolling down his face. "He won't help you, no one will. You are useless, I wish you were never my child. You deserve this pain, you deserve no love!" Wilbur repeated, manipulating me to think that I deserve all the pain.

~Present time~

"Please no Wilbur! Don't do it, I can call anyone and they will come running!" I called out, trying to stop Wilbur. Fundy stands lonely in the corner, with nothing a single tear rolling down his face. I scream for help, desperate for anyone to come out of the fog of the woods to save me. 

Wilbur stabbed my shoulder with his sword, making warm blood trickle down my shoulder. The blood seeped into my clothing, staining the previous colours red. He leaves the sword in for a few seconds then takes the sword out, making more blood seep out of my shoulder. I refuse to cry in front of Wilbur, but a few stray tears escape my eyes.

Fundy sits against a tree, having a mental battle against himself. He shakes with fear, his pupils wide as he looks at the scene in front of him.

Wilbur stabs my stomach, through my grey sweater. I scream out again, hoping for anyone to come and help, but to no avail, no one comes to me. Wilbur puts the sword down, and grabs a long sharp stick from the ground, stabbing the area near my stomach with mud, while I try not to cry even more. 

I curse to myself, knowing that my wound would get infected if I didn't get cleaned from all the mud. "Fundy, I'm BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" I scream at him, seeing him be zoned out now, shaking even more. 

"No one, not even your brother with help you, you little piece of shit. Just stay still and take the pain, or will you be a fucking petty princess?" Wilbur whispers in my ear, throwing the stick aside as I try to get up. He goes towards an ender chest, before returning with a syringe in his right hand. 

I push myself backward, hoping to escape, but I slip on the damp mud, falling onto my back, more blood coming out of my wounds, while older blood dries up. "ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME!" I scream out in the direction of L'Manburg while Wilbur grabs my arm and injects the contents of the syringe into me, leaving the syringe in. "PLEASE... ANYONE!" 

My vision starts to go blurry as Wilbur picks up the netherite sword and stabs my legs, preventing any chance of escape from the forest. Fundy snaps back into reality and makes eye contact with me, a guilty and shocked look in his eyes. Wilbur grabs Fundy and starts to make an escape towards L'Manburg, as fuzzy people are in the distance. With the rest of my might, I scream as loud as I can, hoping for someone, anyone to help me in this dire situation. "Please..."

Philza POV (didn't see this coming :), did you?)

As I was walking out of L'Manburg onto the prime path, talking to Technoblade about crows, I hear an almost muffled scream from the L'Manburg forest. Techno and I pause for a second and turn to face each other. "Did you hear that Techno?" Techno responds with a monotone 'mhm' before we start running to the forest, trying to figure out where the scream came from. 

We've been running for about 2 minutes into the depths of the woods before we bump into Fundy and Wilbur walking past. Fundy seems to be scared or shocked, while Wilbur seems to be fine, almost happy. We exchange no words, and just before they disappear, I see a bloodied netherite sword in Wilbur's sheath and point it out to Techno. He responds with a huff and we continue running towards where we think we heard the scream from.

We were about to give up after about 5 minutes of running before finding a figure on the muddy floor, not moving. My eyes widen as we find Y/n laying on the floor, with puddles of blood surrounding her.

(957 words)

Summary:

Wilbur calls Y/n his daughter, and she says that she doesn't like to be called his daughter. She then has some flashbacks of what Wilbur had done when she was a child and how Wilbur had ruined her childhood. He starts fighting Y/n, she has no weapons and Fundy sits in a corner, scared to step in. He leaves Y/n in a mess, and in her last hope, screams out in the direction of L'Manburg hoping someone would come and help her. When they went to find the scream, they walk past Fundy and Wilbur, and Philza gets suspicious. They keep running, eventually finding Y/n.

A/n: I love some angst! And let's goooo drama in the third chapter already! Remember to drink anything, and I hope you have a nice day <3