Chapter 4

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: anxiety, blood/gore, mentions of abuse (Please forgive me there will be multiple jumps of POV)

Philza POV

Wilbur fucked up the last time with Y/n. She doesn't deserve any of this torture and abuse. Her childhood was dark, and I had to be there because Wilbur wasn't. She relied on me for help because Wilbur was too busy with Fundy. I pray that Wilbur hasn't hurt Y/n too much as I approach the clearing. 

There is blood all over the floor and the green grass is stained a pale maroon. Y/n is fighting to stay awake. I run over to her, trying to get her to keep her eyes open. "Y/n! Please stay awake!" I scan her body for injuries, spotting the stab wounds in her shoulder and stomach that are still bleeding.

 I also spotted the syringe, and drops of the liquid remaining, still in her arm. 

Y/n POV

"Hello?" I call out in a whisper as I hear footsteps approaching me. "Y/n! Please stay awake!" Philza calls out. I try to keep my eyes open, but the darkness is calling me in. Black spots dance around my vision as I struggle to stay awake.

Philza POV

I try to keep Y/n awake while Techno tries to safely remove the syringe and bandage the wounds. "Y/n is losing a lot of blood. I don't know how long she has." Technoblade informs me as I pull out my communicator.

Syndicate ⚔️

Zephyrus (Philza)

We have an emergency. Techno and I have found Y/n, we are not sure how she ended up in the forest but she is severely injured, with stab wounds to the stomach and shoulder, and has been injected with an unknown level of poison.

Nemesis (Niki)

She said she would meet Wilbur and Fundy earlier, did you see them near the forest?

Protesilaus (Technoblade)

Yes, we did. Do you know any reasons why she would meet them in the forest or any relations?

Nemesis (Niki)

She told me not to tell anyone, but Wilbur is Y/n's abusive father and Fundy is her brother, making Phil her grandfather but he was her father figure as Wilbur wasn't there for her.

Lethe (Ranboo)

Meet me at the Syndicate room, I will set up a room for Y/n so I can treat her

Zephyrus (Philza)

Ok. Techno and I will see you there. Techno has removed the syringe and bandaged Y/n already so she will be safe going through stasis pearl if Y/n is near me.

Lethe (Ranboo)

I'm going to the room now to activate all stasis pearls including Niki's.

I gently grab Y/n's back and legs and steady her position, so she won't get hurt when the pearl is activated. Techno and I nod, thinking the same thing. We need to help Y/n as soon as possible. I grimace as she groans in pain.

Niki POV

My vision goes blurry for a second as the stasis pearl is activated and my surroundings change from my house to the syndicate room. Waiting for me was ranboo, we exchanged 'hellos' as we prepare to flick Techno's and Philza's pearls at the same time. 

"3... 2... 1..." we flick down the trapdoors, waiting a few seconds for Techno, Philza, and Y/n to appear. Techno appears a few seconds before Phil and Y/n. Techno just nods at us as we wait for Philza to arrive. Philza appears with Y/n in her arms and Ranboo and my mood drops as we see Y/n.

Ranboo rushes over with the medical kit to assess Y/n, helping her into the other room, leaving Techno, Philza, and I in the room, in awkward silence. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell anyone about Y/n's family or past, she never wanted to be associated with anyone, especially Wilbur because he is a part of L'Manburg so some people may turn against Y/n because of her family's sides they have taken. She tries so hard, she's damaging her hair to keep it pink to avoid any suspicion if her hair was orange, she would clearly be associated with Fundy." I spill, dumping all these words onto Phil and Techno. 

"It's ok mate, I understand. I had to be Y/n's father figure as Wilbur was never there for her, and I had to help with all her injuries and feed her when Wilbur didn't." A crash comes from the other room, and Ranboo comes running out. "It's all f-fine, I just knocked s-something. Y/n is r-resting so you can't come in." Ranboo dashes back in, leaving us three confused.

2 minutes earlier - Ranboo POV

As soon as Y/n appears, my mood changes from panicked to upset. Why would Wilbur ever do this to Y/n? I immediately go over to Y/n and carry her to the medical room beside the main syndicate room. 

I gently wrap the bandages and help her drink some healing potions, hoping it would cancel out the poison. I turn my back for a second to grab some more bandages, as I feel the presence of another person in the room. I turn around abruptly, seeing a male about 23 years old, with fluffy brown hair and a white and grey hoodie with a swirl. 

"Oh, thank goodness I made it! Is Y/n ok? There was a complete shift of the InBetween and I had to see if she was ok!" I stare blankly at the person in the room, confused about who they are and how they got here. I fall back onto the trolley of bandages, making a crash. The boy makes an action meaning to stay quiet about him as I exit the room to make sure Niki, Techno, and Philza do not enter the room. "It's all f-fine, I just knocked s-something. Y/n is r-resting so you can't come in." I dash back into the room, hoping the others don't come in. "Thank you so much for not telling anyone, but for now I must go!" As soon as the boy arrived, he was gone in a flash.

(1019 words)

A/N: A bit longer chapter, but I didn't want to separate the scene with the mysterious character lol. I hope you have a nice day and drink some water <3