Chapter 16

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: Swearing

Y/n POV

Adrenaline courses through my veins as I run down the Prime path and towards L'Manburg, Tubbo by my side. "Run slower pricks!" Tommy yells from far behind us as we pass his house that's outside L'Manburg.

"This man needs to run faster and exercise instead of complaining to Wilbur all day," Tubbo exclaims. I just laugh and continue running, way ahead of Tommy. We reach the gates and run into the White House, closing the door behind Tubbo. "Why is Tommy so violent when it comes to tag?" I question Tubbo, his shoulders shrugging with an unknown answer. "I dunno, I think he just gets annoyed when he doesn't win easily in games with his impatience."

"He's impatient alright" I reply, before laughing very loudly. Tubbo joins me, laughing not as loud as me. "This is fun Tubbo!"

Just as we are about to exit the White House, a tall figure in the shadows comes up to us. A low grunt is emitted from the male before he exclaims "What are you two doing in here?" I freeze up, knowing where I heard that voice from, while Tubbo exclaims, "Oh sorry! Y/n and I were playing tag, we didn't think anyone would be in there. Right Y/n?" The male glares into my eyes as I slowly nod my head.

"Well, Wilbur wouldn't want you in here, would he? With all his important paperwork and everything?" Schlatt exclaims at Tubbo as Tubbo remembers that we weren't allowed in here. "I am so sorry! I completely forgot! Let's go Y/n!" Tubbo gets up and looks back at me, waiting for me to get up. Schlatt's glare digs into my skull, waiting for the moment to pounce. Tubbo, who had been waiting for a few minutes for me to get up, pulls me up and guides me out, my view still completely on Schlatt.

The door to the White House closes, breaking the tension between Schlatt and I. Tubbo doesn't say a word about the encounter to me.

Tommy comes running up to us, while profusely swearing. "You pricks! Where were you? I lost again!" Tubbo smiles at Tommy, glad to see that Tommy is still his happy self. "Don't worry about it Tommy, we can have a rematch tomorrow," Tubbo replies as we walk over to Wilbur sitting on the grass, sorting through mountains of paperwork and forms.

"Ayyyy Wilba ma man, whatcha up to?" Tommy yells into Wilbur's ears, while Wilbur doesn't reply or flinch, just continuing sorting through paper. "Not now Tommy, I'm busy, can't you see?" That makes Tommy frustrated. "Please Wilbur, come play tag with us, you will enjoy the break!" Wilbur again ignores Tommy and continues to sort through the paperwork.

We three walk away from Wilbur, leaving him to his work. Tommy is frustrated with Wilbur, while Tubbo wants to make sure I'm ok.

Quackity POV

Walking down the Prime path towards L'Manburg, I pass the trio of Tubbo, Tommy and Y/n. Tommy is swearing every second word to himself while Tubbo and Y/n are more quiet than usual. I don't greet them this time, I need to go speak to Wilbur.

As I approach Wilbur, he pauses to look up at me before I sit down to face him. "Hello Quackity, I heard that you wanted to speak to me about the election." I make myself comfortable on the grass before replying, "I want to run as my own party. With George as my VP." Wilbur's eyes open before giving me some paperwork. "At least no one else is running, this can be a friendly competition."

Just as Wilbur says his sentence, Fundy comes up to Wilbur. "Hey da- Wilbur. I was hoping I could also run in the election as well. With Niki as my VP of course." Wilbur's mood immediately darkens as he turns to Fundy and slowly nods his head in shock. "What did I do wrong?" Wilbur mumbles under his breath as Fundy slowly walks away from the conversation. "It will be ok man, just put some trust in others," I say as I try to cheer Wilbur up. "Everything will be ok."

740 words

A/n: It's been a while, hasn't it? I plan to write every weekend and post, but since school for me will be busier this year, I can't say if it will be consistent posting. Anyway, love you guys and have a nice week! <3