Chapter 6

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: mentions of poison, abuse, anxiety, panic attacks

Ranboo POV

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Her face goes pale as if had she just seen a ghost. "I need to see Niki now" Y/n exclaims. As she tries to get up, she groans in pain and attempts to get off the bed. "Y/n I need you to stay down, you have multiple injuries and you still have some poison in your system." 

Y/n glares at me while continuing to get up. "Y/n please, you need to stay down, your injuries are too great." As Y/n continues to get up, I sigh and grab the restraints. I buckle her ankles and wrists down as she struggles to get out of my grip. As she slowly gives up, I leave the room to speak with Philza and Technoblade about Y/n.

I walk solely over to the duo, seemingly in deep conversation. "Y/n shouldn't be in this situation anymore! She deserves better!" Philza exclaims. "Although I agree, she needs to be able to defend herself!" Technoblade responds with. "We don't know her situation, she needs to rest, and ask questions later." Philza says. "Fine. But I want a complete explanation of Y/n's background of why this is happening." Techno declared.

Philza looks around the room before sighing. "Fine. But only because I don't want this to get worse for anyone, especially Y/n." Phil hesitates for a moment before taking a deep breath and sitting down. Techno and I look at each other, before sitting down next to Philza and waiting for the whole story.

"Let's get this straight first. I am related to Y/n. She is technically my granddaughter, but because of how she grew up, she takes me as her father. Her biological father is Wilbur, and her mother is Sally. Her brother is Fundy. As you guys know from Fundy, Sally left at a young age and never came back after having Fundy and Y/n. She didn't want the responsibility of children. 

Wilbur was left to look after both of them. You guys could probably imagine how hard it was for Wilbur to look after both of his children. Wilbur was frustrated that he was by himself and that Y/n looked so much like Sally. The similarity of his daughter to his wife drove Wilbur crazy.

 He started abusing Y/n when she was about 9 years of age. It started with small comments, then threats, and then actually followed through with them. Fundy wanted to help Y/n, but he never had the bravery to help his younger sister. Y/n struggled for 10 years before finally telling Puffy about her problems. Puffy decided to tell me, which resulted in me taking Y/n to her own house, away from Wilbur, and setting up therapy for Y/n. It took a while, but eventually, Y/n could manage on her own. Sometimes she does have little problems, but she knows to come to me or Puffy."

Techno and I glance at each other after the long talk and summaries and try to take it all in. "Thank you so much Phil-" just before I finish my sentence, a loud scream comes from the medical room. Y/n is shaking and gasping for air on the bed. I step away, not wanting to get any tears on me.

Her breaths are getting frantic and she starts hyperventilating. "Phil! She's having a panic attack!" Phil immediately takes charge and removes the restraints from Y/n. He gently takes Y/n and puts him on his back. "I'll be back, I'm going to Puffy's." Philza takes his trident and leaves the main room, leaving Techno and me in silence. "I hope they will be ok" I exclaim. "I hope they will too." Techno responds.

(593 words)

A/N: OMG I finally had the motivation to write and post more chapters! I hope you drink something and have a nice day <3 

Later A/N: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 READS :DDDDD