Chapter 17

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: none

Y/n POV

The sun gleams through my window as I slowly wake up, Coco at my side, licking my face. I groggily get up and get ready, putting on some tight-fitted clothing, but making sure it allowed movement. The walk to the podium was a short one, but peaceful at that. It gave me time to think about the memories from the previous day.

As I arrive, many people are already at the podium. Wilbur and Tommy are both looking nervous and fearful, which is very uncommon for Tommy since he's a 'big man'. Quackity and Schlatt are in the far corner, away from everyone, supposedly discussing plans for the election or something similar. The third election party, Fundy and Niki, haven't shown up yet. Hopefully, they would make it on time to hear the votes.

My hands start to tremble, as an hour passes and many more people have arrived at the podium area. Fundy and Niki are with the other parties, discussing an important conversation. I sit next to Punz in the seating audience, in the aisle seat.

As all the parties stand up on the podium stage, Schlatt's eyes bore into my own, giving me a shiver down my spine. The sound of voices dims down as Wilbur steps towards the podium microphone.

"Thank you for coming, everyone." He scans the audience briefly before continuing his speech. "This day is very important for everyone in L'Manburg, so let's waste no time and reveal the results."

Schlatt pushes Wilbur out of the way of the microphone, before starting to speak. "I would just like to say that I am no longer working with Wilbur and Tommy as their endorsement. I am running my party, Schlatt2020. We have already worked out the votes between parties for this change." The rest of the parties stay quiet, not wanting to interrupt Schlatt.

"Thank you, Wilbur, carry on." Schlatt nods at Wilbur before stepping back so Wilbur could go back to the microphone. "Let's reveal the results now. Coconut2020, with Niki and Fundy, came 4th with the votes, due to voter fraud. Schlatt 2020 came in third, and Swag2020 came second."

Tommy starts cheering before Wilbur quiets him down. "Even though Pog2020 came first, Schlatt and Quackity made a deal that whatever happens, Quackity will pool his votes with Schlatt. This means Pog2020 gets 45% of the votes, and Schlatt2020 got..."

Silence cuts through the audience, everyone in anticipation of the results. "Schlatt2020 got 46% of the votes." Tommy's whole body language suddenly closed up as Schlatt confidently walked towards the microphone.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, that was quite easy to win. From now on, I am your leader. I am the one in charge. Along with Quackity as my vice president, we will be good leaders for L'Manburg. I would now like to announce some things. I would like Tubbo and Y/n to come up to the stage."

As I stood up to go to the stage, frightened of what Schlatt wanted with me, Punz whispered something in my ear. "Be careful, please." I nod before continuing to walk up to the podium. I meet Tubbo at the top of the podium before meeting the scared faces of Wilbur and Tommy. A shoot a small smile at Tommy before standing next to Schlatt.

"These two right here," Schlatt puts his arms around both of us. "Are my right-hand people. They will assist me in all my government work." He gives Tubbo and me both a fake smile before going back to face the audience. "And, as my decree as leader of this fine nation, TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!"

All chaos broke loose as Tommy and Wilbur fled from the stage and into the woods behind L'Manburg. As I try to run with them, Schlatt grabs my arm tightly and glares at me. "You don't want to try that, Y/n."

670 words

A/n: Geez, I'm sorry for not having a consistent upload schedule, school and stuff are so stressful!!