Chapter 22

this has not been edited since release

TW:

Y/n POV

The wind bellows against the stone walls, the wind's voice echoing loudly. The cold rattles through the cave that we call Pogtopia. I guessed that Tommy picked this name because no one else could think of such a name. My room's door was left wide open, the cold gusts of wind coming through the open space.

I check the time on my communicator before shock settles in. The screen is cracked, and dirt is smeared all over it. But the one thing that stands out the most is the time. 10.34 am. Shit. Shit. Shit. Schlatt is going to be all over me for not being at Manburg.

My breathing speeds up as tears run down my face. I strain my back injury as I rush out of my room. I groan in pain before running out of my room. Wilbur is slumped against the wall, light snores coming from his direction. Both Tommy and Tubbo's shouts are nowhere to be heard, so I assumed that they were already out at Manburg. Tommy would probably be watching Tubbo from the walls. I bump into Technoblade and he lets out an audible grunt.

I try to push past him in urgency, trying to leave Pogtopia and head towards the direction of L'Manburg. He grunts again before pulling me back by my hair, and I let out an audible yelp. "Please, Techno. Schlatt is going to be mad that I'm not there. And Tubbo is, so I don't know how he is going to treat Tubbo in my absence."

Techno hands me an instant health potion before signalling for me to drink it before I was allowed to pass and leave Pogtopia. I sigh at Technoblade's kindness, even he had some heart.

I downed the potion before running towards L'Manburg, mud sliding underneath my shoes. The dagger Techno gave me pushes against my arm, a reminder that I wasn't alone. My hair sticks to my face with sweat, my heavy breathing a constant reminder to keep running so I can help Tubbo.

I get a glance at the White House before heading away from the building and towards a different corner of the country.

435 words

A/n: I don't know why the formatting is weird, hopefully when I come back to edit it will be better, but I'm back after a break, and I've been struggling a bit with this book, so within around 5 chapters I'll finish off this book and give it an ending. I don't want to discontinue it, so I'll find something within myself to complete this book with a nice and round ending.