Chapter 7

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: swearing

Philza POV

The cool breeze hits my face as I flap my wings through the sky. Y/n sleeps soundly in my arms as I reach closer to the ground. This poor child doesn't deserve anything that has happened.

A whizzing sound occurs as an arrow glides through the air, centimetres near my cheek. I glance down to see Wilbur with Tommy and Tubbo trying to shoot Y/n. I try to fly faster, towards Puffy's mushroom house. A rule of Puffy's is that violence isn't allowed near her house since she tries to not cause trouble. Her mushroom house appears in the distance, the three boys trying to keep up with my flying. I gently swoop down, landing in front of the dark oak door.

I knock as loud as I can on the door without waking Y/n up. Puffy opens the door and her face wrinkles up in confusion. As I enter her house, I release a breath I never knew I was holding. I put Y/n down on the guest bed, separate from the main part of the house. Rapid knocks on Puffy's door start up again and Puffy looks to me for an explanation. "Tommy, along with Wilbur and Tubbo have been trying to shoot Y/n." Puffy grabs her weapon and opens the door to reveal the three boys. "COME OUT Y/N! WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE! GIVE ME MY FUCKING DISCS!" Puffy stares at me in need of an explanation. "She doesn't have the discs... Wilbur must have lied to them." I say under my breath, just loud enough for Puffy to hear. She nods and we wait for the outside door to see if the boys break into the house. Just as outside door goes silent, Tommy barges in, leaving the door on its last hinge, swinging. Tubbo approaches us timidly beside him, the expression on his face saying he would be anywhere but here. Wilbur stood in the background, watching this take place. "PHIL! WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N!" Tommy screams in my face, red with rage. Both Puffy and I stay calm and collected, trying to defuse the situation. "Tommy, Y/n doesn't have your discs," I reply. Tommy on the other hand puffs up his chest and is ready to blow. "YES, SHE DOES! WILBUR TOLD ME THAT HE SAW Y/N AND DREAM AND DREAM GAVE HER THE DISCS!" I shake my head, knowing that Wilbur told Tommy yet another lie to keep Tommy on his side. Tommy raises his sword and shield, readying to attack. I turn around and nod to Puffy, giving her the look that we need to fight them.

Y/n POV

I wake up from my sleep to shouting outside the house. I snuggle into the blankets and cover my ears. The warmth of the blanket envelops my body in heat and I try to block out the noise from outside the room.

~ 5 minutes later ~

The sound of metal clashing kept going, while it drowned out my sobs.

Captain Puffy POV

My ears twitch as I hear the faint sound of sobbing coming from the other room. I try to yell at the top of my lungs "STOP THE FIGHTING!" all the sounds come to a halt as the rest of the boys hear the sobbing coming from the other room. Tommy swears to himself and retreats with Wilbur and Tubbo while Philza and I quietly remove the armour from our bodies and place our weapons down, not wanting to scare Y/n. I take slow paces towards the room, wanting to make a sound but not too much to not scare Y/n.

I slowly open the door to reveal a scared and frightened Y/n on the guest bed. Her sobbing suddenly stops as she realises that we are in the room. I walk over to envelop Y/n in a big hug, making sure to surround her body with my body heat.

She timidly looks up at me, tears glistening in her e/c eyes (e/c means eye colour). "It's ok to cry, let it out my little lamb (I teared up while writing this bro-)." Y/n rests her head on my chest and continues to cry, letting out all the built-up emotion.

Philza stands awkwardly in the corner during the whole of this encounter. I wave him over to join the hug and I rest Y/n on the bed as she slowly goes to sleep. 

(728 words)

A/n: I genuinely teared up during this chapter cause my parents are no where near as comforting as this- plus if you see this you need to follow Dylanj4mes :D they have a story coming out right now and it's really cool! Make sure to hydrate and eat anything, I'm so proud of you <3