Chapter 9

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: swearing, fighting, blood

Captain Puffy POV

The sun blares into my eyes as I wake up, and I turn back to the picnic blanket. "Good morning Y/n." I drowsily say as I turn to face her. My eyes go wide when all I see is the bloody blanket thrown onto the grass beside the picnic blanket. I grab my communicator where I have over 10 messages from Y/n, one from Wilbur and one from an unknown number.

Y/n 🌷💕

Puffy

Puffy

Answer your communicator

Wilbur has got me

Puffy, please...

I don't know if I can still go on

He's taking me somewhere

I have no idea where we are

Puffy, please 

I've given up

I see the Las Nevadas sign in the distance, please help

There is some guy with horns too

The guy saw my communicator, hurry!

Read at 9:17 am

Wilbur

If you want to see your precious Y/n again, meet me at (random coords)

Wilbur. Tell me what you have done with Y/n.

Oh nothing darling, I'm in L'Manburg. But you better watch out for who is with Y/n. They are way worse than me and won't crack as easily.

Read at 9:23 am

Unknown Number

Hey Sis. You thought you could escape. I've got your Y/n. Wilbur has sent you the location. Be prompt otherwise she will get it.

Y/n POV (7 hours before Puffy woke up)

The sound of a twig snapping woke me up from my sleep. Three shadows stood near the trees and I sleepily stand up. I quickly get into a defensive position and my senses turns on. "Oh dear N/n, that's not a way to greet your father." My heart suddenly drops as Wilbur walks out of the shadow with a guy in horns and Fundy stands next to him. 

Wilbur keeps approaching me while the two other males stay behind. I suddenly swing at Wilbur, hearing a cracking sound and blood drops onto the blanket I was sleeping on. 

Wilbur stumbles back, his eyes turning red with fury. His hand covers his nose as blood drips from it. "Oh, you are going to regret that." Wilbur swings at me, I catch his fist in my hand as I raise my foot and kick him in the genitals.

A/n: Y/n is such a girl boss the confidence, anyway I should continue typing

Just before I rise my leg for another kick, a hand grabs my neck and swings me over its back. I try to get away but the mysterious guy stays strong. I call out to Fundy to do something, but again he refuses to step out of the light.

As soon as I think I'm managing to escape, a sharp pain shoots through my shoulder as I turn around to see a businessman with horns holding a gun, aimed straight at me. My body collapses out of shock and everything goes black.

??? Pov

I start laughing maniacally when Y/n drops to the ground. Did Wilbur really believe if I helped him I would not hurt her? Quackity gave me a much better offer. Plus, he offered to help me in the election coming up. What an excellent plan.

Wilbur comes up behind me to try to talk this out, but I shoot him in the shoulder before he even gets a word out. Not fatal, but serious. I glare over at Fundy, in the corner trying not to cry. "You will help me take Y/n and Wilbur with me, and afterwards you will not tell a single word to anyone. If you do, I have more allies than you know and each will hunt you down." 

Fundy slowly nods in fear to grab Y/n while I grab Wilbur. I heave his body onto a grey-speckled horse, his body laying unconsciously over the front of the horse with me on the saddle. Fundy hops onto the white horse, with Y/n over his body, wanting to be as delicate as possible.

I start riding into the distance, keeping a close eye on Fundy to ensure he doesn't do anything. We go past Las Nevadas, making slow paces on the horses, trying to make no sound. As soon as we leave the property of Las Nevadas, I see Y/n looking around but as soon as we make eye contact she pretends to be unconscious. That bitch.

I stop both horses, ignoring how the white horse has red stains where Y/n lay. I grab her chin forcefully, making sure she knows that I know. "Open your fucking eyes. I saw them. And don't think I don't see that communicator in your hands." She panics, sending another message to someone before I grab the communicator.

I checked to see who she was messaging. Puffy. Of course, who wouldn't? My sister is a dear sweetheart after all. And that's why I'm going to lead her on a little goose chase. I lock Y/n in a cell, Wilbur in another, and Fundy leaves after I make sure he won't tell anyone. 

I will finally have control over this SMP.

865 words

A/n: OML MY MENTAL HEALTH WENT DOWN SO I DID THIS IN CLASS BUT IT IS STILL OK I THINK. MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A NICE DAY <3

Later A/n: THANKS GUYS FOR 100 READS I APPRECIATE EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS <3333