Chapter 15

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: None

A/n: I finally wrote a chapter :O

??? Pov

Sticks snap underneath my feet as I walk across the forest and the wind howls against the trees. I have to duck down to avoid my head hitting any of the branches. My suit crumples as I bend down, my horns avoiding being tangled with the leaves.

A soft glow of a campfire appears as I slowly emerge from the forest's maze of trees. A group of people sit around the gentle orange light. All are asleep, apart from a man I know as Wilbur. His eyes burn into the fire, not even the sounds of the wind distracting him.

I creep past the sleeping group to walk to the Prime Path. It is eerily quiet and the only sound audible is the sound of my footsteps. A sound comes from behind me and I turn around abruptly.

"Quackity. You scared me!" I exclaim at the shorter male with the navy beanie. He smiles and we hug each other. "Long time no see man! How are you?" his works are clear while mine are slightly slurred. "I'm doing okay man."

Quackity grabs my tie and pulls it towards him, making me stumble forwards towards him. "What's up with the suit man?" I grab my red tie back and neatly straighten it out.

"That's what I want to talk about. This election..."

Wilbur POV

The sun is high in the sky before I stir and wake up. Tommy is scrawled up sleeping at my feet with Tubbo close by. Niki and Fundy are both in their respective tents and Y/n is currently sharing the tent with Niki. The campfire had burnt out during the night and all that remained was charred wood. I quietly get up from my sleeping position, not wanting to deal with a cranky Tommy.

I go over to Y/n and Niki's tent and peek through the little window. I glance at Y/n's features for a second before going towards the White House to work on documents for the election. I go over and grab multiple documents from the file shelf over by the wall. I turn on my communicator and lights in the building.

Just as I sit down, a knock on the door rings through the massive room. "Come in!" I call before a male with horns enters the room and sits on the chair opposite me. "I'm Schlatt and I'm here to offer to be your endorsement for the election."

I nod as I look through my documents, trying to avoid eye contact with the male. "I can think about it." Schlatt slams his hands onto the table as he stands up in rage. "NO! I WANT A YES OR NO!" His words are slightly slurred as he shouts. His voice rings out throughout the white house and slightly echoes.

I flinch back into my chair and try to calm myself down. "Ok sir, I'll allow you to be my endorsement." Schlatt sits back down and we discuss the matters about the election. "That's what I want to talk about. This election..."

529 words

A/n: I finally got the motivation to do this :) make sure you all drink water <3