Chapter 13

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: swearing

Wilbur POV

Y/n stays limp in my arms as we head down the bunker with the rest of the time we had heading to the bunker. Niki and I help place her down in the medical room in the bunker and we discuss that we take turns to watch after her. I tried to explain that if she woke up and saw me, it might cause her to re-injure herself, but Niki kept repeating how she wanted me to stay since she couldn't watch Y/n 24/7. I sigh before agreeing to watch her, just to make sure Niki gets to rest.

I feel so bad for how I treated her when she was younger. I want to apologise but I've never found the right time to say anything since she's been scared of me. I feel guilty because I think I've inflicted so much trauma on her and ruined her childhood.

I just want to say sorry, and I've decided to have Niki help me apologise since Y/n wouldn't willingly stay to listen to or be near me. I want to apologise for how I treated her, what I said to her, and what I did to her.

I watch her chest slowly rise and fall on the bed, she seems at ease with her sleep. Since the explosions, Y/n has been looking much better. Although, only Fundy, Niki and I have been around to watch her since Y/n's hair is back to orange. It's been a pain though since Tommy has been wanting to see her and make sure she's ok, same with Tubbo. We had to drag Tommy away from the door since he really wanted to see Y/n.

The door opens, presenting Niki with some food and water for me since I can't leave the room to eat dinner with the others. Niki hands me some steak and bread. "How have you been down here?" Niki asks me, I sigh before responding. "I feel so bad for how I've treated her. She doesn't deserve me but I want to apologise, even if afterwards she doesn't want to see me ever again. Would you help me?" Niki thinks for a second.

"Sure, but I need your help before anything else. I don't know how long I can keep Tommy and Tubbo out of this room, so I need to go see what L'Manburg looks like up there and maybe go to Eret's castle and see if they have any hair dye." I nod in approval and Niki leaves.

I decide to grab a notebook to write out my plans for the election. I write out all my plans and ideas, along with what Tommy needs to do before the election.

Tommy POV

Tubbo, Fundy, Niki and I sit around the dining table to eat our steak and bread. I complain to Niki about having this food for the last few days, but she ignores my talk. "This is fucking bullshit. Why can't we see Y/n?" Niki simply shakes her head before continuing to eat her food.

"Tommy, calm down. I'm sure Y/n is ok with the supervision of Wilbur and Niki." Tubbo says after finishing his steak and leaving his bread on the plate. Fundy nods his head in agreement. "I don't think Y/n is fucking safe when Wilbur is in there." Niki's eyes go wide as she panics. "And why is that Tommy?" I think for a moment, trying to come up with a reasonable answer. "Because I don't like the way Y/n looks at him." Niki calms down, looking like she is happy with the response before looking at Fundy for a second. "I must go to look after Y/n, please don't cause any problems."

641 words

A/n: I accidentally published a chapter on Thursday so decided to write another one for today :) TY FOR 200 READS!!