Chapter 11

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: swearing, slight torture (a warning will be placed), blood

Y/n POV

"LET ME OUT!" I scream through the bars. The stranger doesn't even move or flinch. I keep banging against the bars, trying to figure out how to escape. The metal doesn't budge or bend under my attempts to break it. "I don't see why they like you all that much." The stranger shakes his head and moves towards the cell. I put my arm through the bar and scratch his face. I smirk as blood drips down his face. "Bitch." he mumbles under his breath. I look around the cell, only seeing a bucket, a simple bed and some trays of leftover food I refused to eat from this morning. 

My body aches from all the bruises trying to heal over my chest. Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes as I try to piece together what's happening. Blood is splattered all over the floor, and the wall chains are smothered with red. 

Flashback (torture warning)

The sun shines bright through the small cell window as my eyes were slowly opening. My body adjusts to the cold as a stranger approaches me in the cell. I scooch my body to the corner of the cell, scared to approach the person.

As he approaches me, I try to thrash myself against him, but to no avail, he locks my arms in the chains against the wall. My head is forced to stare into the eyes of the male before he glances at my body.

He steps forward with a rope before hitting it against my thighs and lower stomach. I squeal in pain, trying to escape the chains. "Don't make a fucking sound." He pushes my head against the bricks, causing blood to splatter onto the chains and the wall. "You're so fucking weak."

End of flashback

A/n I just love torturing Y/n :)

"WHO ARE YOU" I shout through the bars, starting to feel weak since I have had no sleep or food. I stand on the bars, trying to figure out who the person holding me is. The stranger leans forward and pushes me back onto the wall. I feel warm liquid falling down my neck.

"Fuck." I mumble, using my hand in the dim light to feel how much blood I was losing. The person stares down at me in slight pity. "You're so weak. I'll introduce myself. My name is Schlatt. I'm Captain Puffy's brother. And you are here because you are worth a lot in this land. Someone is bound to come and find you. Too bad your bitch of a brother thought I wouldn't hurt you. Quackity had a better deal and I still got you in the end."

Wilbur... didn't want me hurt? But he hates me. And Quackity? He seemed lovely. He wouldn't do anything like this. The world fades in front of me before someone turns off the lights.

Philza POV

Night falls and I meet back up at the Syndicate room with Ranboo, Technoblade and Captain Puffy. We grab all our armour and follow Puffy to the location sent by her brother.

We go through L'Manburg silently before entering a desert. The sand stretched through for miles. We were determined to keep going to find Y/n.

The journey is treacherous, with multiple sand dunes to get over while we have to be as quiet as we can. Multiple times I had to carry people over the dunes with my wings since the sand mountains were too big for people to walk over.

Just before we arrive at the location, Techno finds a hidden trapdoor, shallow in the sand in front of us. The handle is just visible above the sand, I would have never spotted it. We all glance at each other 

Techno silently heaves the trapdoor before climbing down a ladder, Ranboo following then Puffy, and as I head down the ladder I close the trapdoor to cover up our tracks.

We head down the small corridor before it widens, revealing multiple rooms with cell doors. We decide to stick together in case we get ambushed. The light is very limited since there are little to no torches lit on the walls. We decide against lighting up this corridor in case of any guards or other people. After a few minutes of examining each cell looking for any signs of people being there before us, we find a small trail of blood heading up to a cell. 

Our group stealthily runs and follows the trail, in hope of finding Y/n. The trails of blood end in front of a large cell. This cell is one of the least lit of them all, with blood covering the window and the torches all snuffed out.

Technoblade hits the door with a loud sound and we all freeze, hoping that no one else is down the corridor. A body is lying across the floor, a mound of blood around the body. Y/n is sprawled lifeless across the floor, blood all over her head. Bruises are littered all over her body and all her clothes are ripped.

Bloody chains and ropes are thrown across the room, presumably used against Y/n. I gently lift her up, not wanting to injure her any more than she already is. I turn to face the others before speaking up.

"I do not like this Schlatt guy any more than I did. Why the fuck would he do this to Y/n?" I turned to the group, all having a look of worry on their faces, even Technoblade, which was surprising. The silence and sadness in the air could be cut with a knife. "We'll head out now, meet back at the syndicate room by morning and Puffy, can you bring Niki with you too?" Puffy nods her head before we all head out of the underground prison cells.

We all head out of the cells, into the moonlight which is dimming due to the sun rising. I briefly take in the beauty of the sunset before taking off with my wings and flying towards the syndicate room, knowing that we have adequate medical supplies for Y/n.

(882 words)

A/n: I love torturing main characters and giving them trauma <3 AND LISTEN HERE NIMRODS YOU ARE REQUIRED IF YOU ARE READING THIS TO DRINK SOME WATER AND SLEEP FOR AT LEAST 7 HOURS >:)