Chapter 12

A/n: OMG I FINALLY WROTE A CHAPTER :DDDD

 ✔️this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: blood, swearing

Philza POV

Y/n's face continues to go paler while I fly over Eret's castle in the SMP. The castle's colours brighten as the sunrise sun rays go onto the sun. 

I glide over to L'Manburg and decide to hide her in Niki's garden. Hopefully, Niki would find Y/n before she loses too much blood. Although I could help her, it's not my part and it would make sense for people if Niki helps Y/n instead. I use flowers to create a smaller path towards the bush in which Y/n is hidden. My wings flap as I increase height into the sky, and fly away into the darkness.

~Time skip of 8-ish hours~

Niki POV

My morning starts with my alarm going off and watering my bedroom plants. I decide to cook my breakfast in a little bit since I wasn't hungry. My plan for today was to sort out my garden since I had to clean out the bushes and move the flower garden.

I open my back door before hearing a knock on my front door. I decide to leave the garden for another time before opening the door.

I open my door to Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Eret and Fundy standing with their arms at their sides.  "Hello Boys, how may I help you today?" I inquire before Wilbur steps toward to respond. "Dream has declared war upon us, Eret has kindly made a bunker filled with weapons and armour waiting for us." Eret nods, "It's called the final control room."

I grab my boots before heading out with the boys towards a small dirt tunnel. Layers upon layers of chests filled the wall space, each with names scrawled on them. Everyone goes to their respective chest before Tubbo jumps ahead excitedly to open a chest before releasing a small gasp. "Eret, why are they-"

Before Tubbo gets to finish the sentence, Tommy presses a big button in the centre of the room, revealing a hidden wall with the Dream Team and Punz. Eret turns to face all of us before exclaiming "It was never meant to be." 

For this next part, I'll change the lore a little bit just to add some drama

All of the people begin to battle in the room, fighting each other. Sapnap loiters beside a button, not fighting any L'Manburgians. Dream yells "STOP FIGHTING!" and everyone freezes in their spot. "If you guys do not surrender, I will not hesitate to let Sapnap press this button." Tommy steps forward "I think that button is bullshit. It does nothing and will do nothing." Wilbur grabs Tommy by the shoulder and pulls him back. 

Dream shrugs before signalling to Sapnap to press the button. The ground rumbles before eruptions start to blow above the ground. "This TNT isn't enough to destroy your nation. Take this as a warning." Dream walks out with Sapnap and Punz behind him and George by his side.

Wilbur quickly takes control of the situation and leads everyone to my house since it's the house with the most secure bunker in my garden and is closer to the edge of the walls. We head out the back before I see a trail of flower petals towards the bush on the opposite side of the garden. The ground rumbles harder as more explosions occur.

I follow the path quickly, before seeing a glimpse of pink hair against the green bush. My eyes widen at the thought of Y/n being injured before calling out.

"Wilbur!" I shout louder than the explosions, trying to get his attention. I knew this wasn't the safest option since Y/n is terrified of Wilbur, but it was the only shot if I want to save her from the explosions.

"Yes, Niki?" Wilbur responds while making Tubbo and Tommy head down to the bunker first. "Can you help me with this one sec? I promise it will be safe for all of us." Wilbur looks in confusion before making Fundy also head down the bunker.

I drag Y/n by the shoulders out of the bush, face covered in blood. Wilbur's eyes grow wide before rushing over to help me get Y/n down to the bunker. My house's roof collapses from the explosions and part of the debris falls onto Y/n. Wilbur heaves the wood off Y/n and we take her down to the bunker.

666 words

A/n: I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy but I pushed through writer's block and wrote another chapter. Hope you guys get enough sleep/rest <3