04.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After Valeria talked to Klaus she walked to her room to pack some things. She knew she wasn't staying in mystic falls for long, especially with everything going on with the strix. She wanted to create the coven with the heretics; it was only right she did. She knew she had basically threatened them but they wouldn't really have a choice but she didn't want to act that way towards them. She wanted to be better.

Valeria also wanted to be away from Klaus with all of this coming up and all the feelings she felt before were starting to come back. She obviously loved Kol to death but for her to think there was ever just a small feeling like that for Klaus made her feel guilty and she didn't want Kol to find out especially not after his whole life it's always been others telling him that Klaus would be better for Valeria.

While she was packing Kol walked in looking at her confused and approached her.

"What's all this?" He asked, looking at the stuff she was putting in the suitcase.

"Things I need for the spell for the heretics..." Valeria replied not really facing him since she was focused on getting everything.

"What spell..." Kol questioned and then paused recalling what Damon and Elijah were talking about. "You're actually considering it?"

"Is that bad?" Valeria paused looking up from the bag she was packing. Kol just nodded and walked over to her.

"Not at all, I just never thought you would, especially because of your mother..." Kol said, sitting down on the bed.

"Well it's not about my mom it's about me and the power I can get and about them" Valeria looked down to her stomach. "Tristan threatened them today..."

"Hey..." Kol took her hand and brought her into his hold in between his legs while she stood up and he sat on the edge of the bed. "We're not letting him do not one thing to them okay. I promise you Tristan will never lay a finger on either of them or you"

"I don't care about me anymore Kol he has already quit on me I can see it in his eyes it's not me he's after this time it's them. He said there was a vision...."

"Don't think about that too much darling" Kol interrupted her, setting his hands on her arms. "Tristan won't live long enough to even see them born"

"That is why I'm going to do the spell Tristan would be dumb to ever attack us when I have a group of heretics behind me" Valeria stated placing her hands on his shoulders.

"You remain the most powerful after all, can't wait for Hope to grow up and take your spot..." Kol grinned, making her chuckle.

"Oh I will happily let her take it..." Valeria mirrored his grin and leaned on him. "Are you coming with me or staying?"