06.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Kol and Valeria quickly made it to New Orleans. They had time to talk about their problems in the car. Valeria quickly dismissed them like she always did but Kol knew better than to ignore them.

She was hurt about a lot of things. To start with saying what she said to Alaric even if it wasn't true. Valeria knew she wanted the twins but it was better for her to deny it than to beg him for forgiveness or change the way she was acting.

Kol knew Alaric wouldn't take it too seriously but he still felt bad for Valeria. How she was feeling and acting. He knew there was something bigger that was affecting her; he just didn't know what.

He waited in the car with her until she was ready to walk into the compound. Once they did they saw people decorating it and setting food up.

Klaus was walking down the stairs and smiled once he saw them.

"What is going on?" Valeria questioned looking around.

"I planned a thanksgiving dinner so we could talk over the deals with the de Martels and Lucien" Klaus replied, watching how Valeria widened her eyes.

"You invited them here?!" She questioned and Klaus just nodded. "Where is Rebekah?"

"We don't know yet but our plan is to know by the end of the night" klaus reassured. "You completed the spell correct I can feel the magic it's very powerful"

"Heretics are powerful beings joining our power together makes us really powerful" the girl replied.

"Well then congratulations, will you two join us tonight?" Klaus looked at Kol and Valeria waiting for an answer.

"I need some rest first, my back is killing me and so are my feet, carrying twins isn't as easy as it seems then I'll see if I'm in the mood to deal with Tristan and Lucien" Valeria responded and walked away from the two Mikaelsons.

Klaus waited for her to enter her room before he turned to see Kol with a questioning look.

"She's losing herself nik she's been taking drastic measures for what I don't know. She killed her mother's boyfriend then told Alaric she didn't want the twins when she clearly does..." Kol sighed. "I have no idea what's wrong with her"

"Give her a minute don't stress yourself out too much brother just be there for her that's all she needs" Klaus reassured and walked away.

Klaus wanted to be discreet as much as possible about his past with Valeria. He thought if he was as distant as possible it would be better but it wasn't.

Kol found it weird that Klaus wasn't worried about Valeria; he knew that when she acted like this it was serious but there was no ounce of worry detected on him. Or at least that's what he made it seem like.