011.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

It was early in the morning when Valeria sneaked out the twins room along with Freya not wanting to wake them up.

When they exited the room they looked down to the courtyard where everyone was moving stuff around.

Valeria just headed down to see people leaving with stuff like centerpieces and decorations.

She didn't see no one she knew so she continued to look around until she saw Klaus sitting down in the dining room.

"What the hell is going on?" Valeria questioned entering the dining room.

"You're getting married?" Klaus said in a confused tone.

"Who are all those people?"

"Kol had them on stand by since the moment you came back. He's been planning every detail of this wedding for years'' he explained to her as he downed his cup of bourbon.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noticing he was tense.

"I am but I'm afraid Hope isn't. Last night she triggered her werewolf curse and...this morning I noticed black veins growing all around her like they were eating her alive" he told her with concern in his tone.

"I could go check on her..." Valeria offered.

"Val please is your wedding day for god's sake something we've been waiting on for more than a century"

"Why does it feel like you're mad at me?" She asked, noting his mood was off.

"I'm not mad at you I just don't want this to get in your way of having a good day" Klaus got up from his seat and before Valeria could say anything she turned around when she heard footsteps.

"Please tell me I am not late" Rebekah entered the room to see the two of them there. "Oh I'm not you're still in pajamas...why aren't you getting ready?!"

"I just woke up...I thought you weren't going to be here until next week?" Valeria said in a questioning tone.

"Are you kidding me you're getting married I would never miss that!" Rebekah squealed then turned when she felt another presence in the room.

"Okay I'm here..." Caroline walked in holding a hanger that had a bag hanging from it and also a box on the other hand.

"So everyone is just here?" Valeria was still looking at everyone in the room confused and eyeing the things Caroline was carrying.

"Last batch is just landing right now the rest are at the venue doing the stuff I just assigned and now I'm here to help you get ready so let's go because I have to go back to make sure everyone is doing the right things" Caroline turned around and went to walk out the room.