010.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

"Come on V you're barely hitting me" Marcel put his fist up and Valeria slapped them away.

"Can't believe you guys are here most of the day. You're vampires why do you need to work out" Valeria rolled her eyes moving away her sweaty hair from her face.

"Let me take over" Kol entered the gym setting down his bag.

Valeria took her water and rolled her eyes.

"I warn you she's feisty today," Marcel warned, pointing over to the girl.

Valeria put her hand out but next thing she knew Kol was already stopping her.

"What did we say about magic?" Kol looked down to the girl with a challenging look. She just tilted her head and yanked her hand away.

"Really V? You were about to hurt me?" Marcel asked in a mocking way.

"I will if you guys won't let me go home to feed my daughters breakfast" Valeria sassed to the both of them.

"They're not up for another hour plus I thought this was your idea" the man replied back.

"He's right so come on" Kol turned to her and Marcel just smiled and left the couple there.

Kol pretended to act like he was busy and not even about to take a hit but suddenly he vamped to her. Valeria was quick to block the hit and held off his arms.

"Good but not quick enough" Kol shrugged and pulled away from her. "Now you do it"

"Not fair you know I'm going to hit you already" Valeria scoffed, setting her hands on the side of her hips.

"Don't worry I can get distracted" he tilted, eyeing her body up and down.

The girl was wearing tight workout shorts and a sports bra.

The girl scoffed and tried to hit him but he took her hand and turned her around to where her hand was behind her back and her body leaning on him with his other arm wrapped around her neck with all his strength.

He leaned down close to her ear. "Gotta be quicker than that"

Valeria yanked herself off of him and then sped him to the wall pinning him on it. "Like I told you not fair"

Kol smirked and flipped around Valeria, now being pinned to the wall. "Am I to make it fair?" He raised a brow noticing Valeria was getting more mad. "Fine"

"You're trying to distract me?" Valeria paused, easing into his touch now.

"If I was I wouldn't have a shirt on right now" Kol smoked and cocked his head.