05.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Val, I think you should slow down!" Kol followed behind Valeria while she rushed up the stairs of the basement.

The original had been telling her the same thing over and over again ever since she snapped Julian's neck. Kol knew Valeria was out of control and her emotions were too. He didn't know if it was the pregnancy or all the nightmares she was getting but all he knew is she wasn't in her right mind.

Valeria rolled her eyes and stopped on one of the steps and turned to him. "Kol I'm fine I have to do this..."

"Alaric is here, he's going to want you to slow down too..."

"So Alaric controls me now?!" Valeria exclaimed. "Kol I'm not going to break! I'm the same person I was before I'm fine. I know how far to push I would never be doing something that can hurt them!"

"I know you wouldn't but I'm telling you to slow down. We all know you're not in the best place right now" Kol went up one step to be closer.

"I'm fine" she lied and walked up the stairs.

She knew she wasn't okay. She could feel how she wasn't in control; she had done so many things out of impulse. She hadn't regretted anything she had done yet but eventually she was and little by little she was going to start losing herself. And Kol couldn't allow that.

He knew Valeria would've wanted him to save her even if she got pissed off in the process.

While Valeria headed to the heretics Kol wandered around the house until he found Stefan. Once he did he dragged him all the way into Valeria's room and kicked him in while he shut the door staying outside.

When he was sure they weren't going to be heard he opened the door and closed it again now that he was inside.

"What was that for?!" Stefan exclaimed, trying to settle himself up.

"I needed to make sure the spell in her room was still up but it seems like no one has been sleeping in here" Kol looked around at her stuff being untouched.

"Yeah Lilly told them not to..." Stefan replied to him. "What do you want?"

"You have to understand Stefan, I'm not your enemy anymore," Kol said, turning towards him. "We need to save Val, she's getting out of hand. If she continues this her humanity will start to drain away"

"What is she doing?"

"She went back to being her old self when she didn't have control of her magic. You don't know her the way I do. When I first met her she was an innocent little girl who had lost her family then when she was aware of her magic she started to lose control" Kol explained. "Thank the gemini coven for that"