012.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

Kol was currently laying beside Valeria with his bare chest showing and the rest of his body being covered by the covers that were covering Valeria's body as well.

She wasn't facing him she was laying on her stomach he was rubbing circles with his finger on her bare back watching how she slowly started to wake up.

He could see how her eyes fluttered open and looked at her surroundings earning back consciousness of where she was. When she did she grabbed his hand stopping him from brushing it on her skin and wrapped it around her.

Kol leaned down and gave little soft kisses on her neck and down her shoulder. "Good morning darling" he then used the same hand to turn her over towards him. "Or should I say wife?"

"Wife does sound kinda nice but darling never gets old" Valeria smiled and placed her hand on his neck then looked up to his eyes.

"I'll make sure to call you both" Kol took her hand and brought it up to his lips leaving a small peck on it. "I heard you talking to Nik..."

"Kol..."

"I'm not bringing it up to start a fight Val I just heard you talking about Hope and I get that you're trying to help him we all are but Val I know you will put yourself in harms way you always do..." Kol stopped her not wanting her to think he was jealous of her talks with klaus.

"Kol I love Hope and I want to help..." Valeria told him, making his face drop.

"Val please...I am begging you please do not do anything to put yourself in danger" Kol stopped her again holding onto her face now. "Please don't do that to me again"

"I don't want to, Kol. I promise I won't do that but I will do everything I can do to help that will not put me in danger" Valeria held onto his wrist that was up resting on her neck while he caressed her cheek. "I don't want to leave again. I like the life I'm living right now with the twins with you. We just got married, do you think I want to leave?"

"I know you don't want to but I also know you'll put everyone above yourself because that's just who you are. You're too good to be selfish and put yourself first buy this one time I'm asking you Val put yourself first and if you can't do that put me first, the twins first" Kol begged the girl still holding onto her face and looking directly into her eyes.

Valeria hated the way Kol was begging her not to put herself in danger. She would do it so much that he was afraid it would just happen again.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you...I just always thought it was the right thing to do I never thought it was a problem but now I do when I see the twins and you I see how much my absence made a impact and I'm sorry"