003.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

Valeria had fallen asleep while Kol showed her all the memories she missed. The twins' first steps and words, their first spell, their birthdays, first day at school as well as Hope's.

He showed her everything which made her happy to see. Kol made sure it felt like she was never gone and she loved that.

The next morning she was laying on his chest sleeping while he held her close waiting for her to wake up invading her head once again with memories which made Valeria smile and wake up to see him.

Kol had missed the girl way too much so it was hard to keep it together while she was gone. Kol had found a place in this world because of Valeria. The only reason he became better was because of her and the only reason he had become close with his family was because of her.

"I really did miss a lot..." Valeria sighed while she rested in his chest and he sat his chin on her head while he played with her hair.

"I tried to show you everything I must've missed a couple of things but..."

"No Kol it was amazing..." Valeria immediately stopped him. "You really made it seem like I was never gone and I thank you for that really"

"You were, and it was tougher each day to get through without you" he caressed her face while she held onto his wrist gently.

"But you did and that just goes to show that version of yourself is the real one not the one you think you are" Valeria said to him knowing what he was implying.

"That all was because of you everytime I had the thought of leaving I would think that's not what you would've wanted if it wasn't for that I'd be halfway across the world like klaus on murder sprees" Kol mentioned and the girl frowned thinking of the place klaus must be in.

"You guys lost the greatest thing you had: family and I promise I will do everything in my power to fix that because I want my family too and I refuse to miss more than I already did so first thing on my agenda is to give klaus a proper beating" Valeria smiled seeing Kol's amused face.

"He needs that at first it was Cami, the one who would find him and try to get him back but it eventually stopped working..."

"Well today I'm going to find him" she got up from his hold sitting on the edge of the bed. "You think the girls are awake?"

"No they sleep in as well as Hope if we get ready now we'll be just in time for you to go wake them up" Kol smiled knowing Valeria would love to have her first breakfast with everyone.

The girl smiled at him and leaned down to give him a kiss before she headed into the bathroom to change.

Once she was done Kol was dressed too and opened the door for them to head into the twins room. When she did she saw them already dressed which made her smile.