004.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

It had been a week since Valeria arrived. Everything had been smooth other than what was going on with the Mikaelsons but Valeria was good with Kol and the twins teaching them some stuff and going out to see the city.

Klaus had been around for a while and she had visited Rebekah outside the quarter knowing too many Mikaelson's would cause trouble.

The spell was only strong enough to have Kol around and they all decided to have him around for Valeria.

Klaus had spoken to Hope finally but that all went to shambles when they found out she was the one that took Hayley.

Valeria knew why Hope did it but Klaus decided to just go straight to Hope before he got the chance to cool down.

Since Klaus was around Kol couldn't be which only made it harder for Valeria not to intervene. The only thing that was keeping her from listening to Klaus and Hope's conversation was the twins who were currently talking to Valeria while they packed to go back to school.

"Would this be cute for the dance?" Lilly put up a purple dress up to her body while Valeria sat on the bed looking at their outfits.

"What for?" Valeria asked zoning out of Hope's and Klaus' conversation and focused on the twins.

"There's a dance this weekend we do it every year after spring break" Josie replied also going through her closet.

"What about we go shopping once we get home?" She proposed sitting up on the bed while she saw the girl's face light up with joy. "We can go tomorrow right?"

"After school..." Josie mentioned knowing they had to attend school.

"I mean one day won't hurt...we could go eat breakfast then go shopping and you'll probably be back by your last classes" Valeria shrugged giving the girls a mischievous grin.

"What about dad?" Josie asked.

"We'll just hit him with the I was trapped in a coffin for more than a decade and missed basically everything" the heretic replied. "It works every time but we'll see..."

The two girls nodded and continued to pack while Valeria could hear how stuff was getting worse in the other room with Hope and klaus.

"What about Hope? Is she going to this dance...?" Valeria asked the girls, trying to distract herself.

"She doesn't usually participate in anything..." Josie answered.

"Doesn't have any friends either..." Lilly added which made her twin look up and glare at her. "What? It's the truth"

"Okay well there's nothing wrong with that" Valeria interrupted them and got up the bed. "I'm going to go see what's going on and find Kol so we'll be ready to leave"