10.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"There's word out that Hayley and Jackson were attacked, they are nowhere to be found" Marcel announced, as he hung up his phone and everyone shook their heads.

"Okay I'm getting something!" Freya exclaimed as they continued to chant. "They're in a dungeon!"

"Try and look around, are there cells or anything around?" Klaus questioned.

Freya nodded and returned to looking while everyone waited for an answer.

"Yes in the corner"

"He has them in the dungeon he once had before" Klaus stood up.

"Where is that!?" Damon questioned.

"I never knew there has to be a way we can find them..." Klaus said in frustration.

"There might..." Freya let go of the heretics breaking the spell.

Kol suddenly gasped awake and looked around. "Did you find her?!"

"No but I think I can," Freya replied. "Alaric I need your blood"

"Why?" Elijah questioned.

"They have her clocked just as Hayley and Jackson. I don't think they thought about cloaking the babies" Freya explained.

"She's right, that's our last shot," Bonnie added.

Alaric immediately put his hand out letting Freya take his blond so they could begin the spell.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Val maybe take a second he just killed your mom right in front of you..."Hayley suggested with a soft voice watching how Valeria was trying to fight off the vervain that was entering her system.

"I need to get out! I can't be here, I can't..." Valeria broke down again then looked over to the dead corpse next to her. "I was so horrible to her...and she was horrible to me but I was scared to be a mom and she was supposed to help me..." she groaned in annoyance and frustration. "He will never leave me alone not until I'm dead"

Hayley and Jackson exchanged looks sharing sorrow for the girl. Then they heard Tristan walking down the stairs once again.

"Take her heart and deliver it to the Salvatore's' 'Tristan ordered to one of the vampires. Valeria didn't even say a thing, she just sat there and watched them take her mothers heart.

"How much torment are you going to make her go through?" Hayley questioned sending a glare to Tristan. "You let us out of here, or so help me, I will kill you!"

"Hmmm. Somehow, I doubt it. I've been pondering this moment since you tortured me--" Tristan walked towards Jackson then turned to the vampire who was about to walk out. "Don't leave just yet I have another thing to give you"