08.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Getting Rebekah was harder than expected since she was at the bottom of the ocean. People had been working for a month to get her out. Valeria was growing rather frustrated but Elijah and Kol told her to have patience, something she didn't have.

In the meantime Valeria worked with the heretics and Freya to figure out the medallion so it wouldn't be a threat anymore Nora and Valerie had been great help around which is why the Mikaelson's had let them stick around. Freya had grown a bond with them as well.

Valeria was close with them too and helped them out until Stefan and Damon arrived with Alaric ruining Valeria's freedom which she had been enjoying since Kol wasn't in her way as much seeing how doing stuff helped her with her stress.

"You three really don't have to follow me everywhere! I'm not due in two more weeks" Valeria complained, while she walked towards her room.

"That's the due date it doesn't mean you can't go into labor right now" Stefan mentioned, making her groan.

"They won't because we have made an agreement that I can't give birth right now because there's other things to take care of so they have to stay there until their due date" Valeria looked down to her stomach which was bigger now.

"Understood?" She paused for a second then looked up. "They didn't kick so that means they agree now you aren't going to follow me into the bathroom are you?"

"No that's what he is for" Damon pointed behind her causing her to turn and see Kol approaching her.

She sighed and groaned, turning back around. "You have to be kidding me right now..."

"We're not darling let's go" Kol opened the door for her.

Valeria sent a look to Damon and Stefan but they just ignored her and gestured for her to walk in. She rolled her eyes and walked in while Kol followed her.

They had basically been doing the same thing since they arrived. Valeria had told them they were being over dramatic everytime but they didn't care.

When she walked inside the bathroom Kol followed her as well making her turn to see him.

"You're really not about to stand there while I pee right?" She questioned while Kol leaned on the door frame.

"Nothing I haven't done before" he shrugged making her scoff.

"You know this morning Damon offered to blend my pancakes so I wouldn't choke while eating?!" She told him while she pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet.

"It could be a possibility..."

"Not when you know how to chew properly!" Valeria exclaimed, making Kol chuckle. "Can you at least turn so I can wipe myself?!"