11.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It had been a week since the whole strix thing. Everything had been going by smoothly other than Kol ignoring Valeria. He wasn't completely ignoring her; he would come by everyday to 'get some stuff' but in reality it was to check on the girl.

Valeria had been hanging out with the heretics a lot after she apologized for what happened to Lilly they accepted their apology. They had been working on trying to end the prophecy but they had no luck.

She was also helping Hayley out with Hope since it had been hard without Jackson around. Valeria loved to spend time with Hope; it just reminded her that soon enough she would know the same feeling with both of the twins.

Valeria hadn't seen Klaus a lot since he was helping Cami adjust to being a vampire. Valeria didn't really mind it; she just wished Kol came around more.

She had run out of ways to apologize to him. She had given him all the time and space possible but it was driving her insane. All the things she was using to distract her weren't working anymore.

The problems they faced had dialed down since Tristan got put down and Aurora had been put away. The only rumor that followed around was how Davina had joined the strix to break the sirelines. No move had been made but the Mikaelson's were getting ready to face that threat.

Valeria was currently giving Hope some food since Hayley was in the bayou handling the pack. Damon and Stefan were there as well as Caroline, Alaric, Bonnie and Enzo.

"Us having breakfast at the Mikaelson's never saw that coming..." Bonnie commented while she poured some juice and champagne into her glass. "Cant say I'm complaining when they have the best chef in New Orleans compelled"

"Well it's not exactly the Mikaelsons when there's only like two walking around in their actual home..." Valeria commented, giving Hope a piece of fruit. "And I told you guys several times to go home, I'm fine"

"No, you're not, you're hurt and you can't even drink. I know you're going crazy" Damon said, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Good morning everyone" Freya walked into the kitchen greeting everyone and poking Hope's cheek causing her to giggle. "Has any of my brothers arrived?"

"Elijah is with Hayley, Klaus is with Cami, and Kol is god knows where but he hasn't made his visit of the day so you can stick by" Valeria replied in a bitter tone while she sat down to eat as well.

"I'm worried about what the strix are waiting for. Why haven't they made a move?" Freya stated.

"Why don't we just kill them all?" Valeria suggested.

"I agree with her," Enzo pointed to the girl.

"There's just way too many," Freya sighed.

"Well everyone say bye to Hope because she's going down for a nap" Valeria picked the girl up from her high chair while she faced her towards everyone to say bye then turned her to Freya.