005.

Disclaimer-light smut.
(Not really)
╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

(Not really)╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

The crew had made it back to mystic falls after a long trip.

Everyone arrived at the school first since Valeria wanted to see what they had made of their house. She couldn't say she wasn't kinda bummed out that her house was gone but she was happy something good was made out of it.

She was entering to see how everything was renovated to fit the school.

"Girls, why don't you show her around?" Alaric suggested to the twins who nodded immediately and gestured to Valeria to follow.

"Are you coming?" Valeria turned to Hope who just nodded which made the heretic frown.

She had to get the girl to stop being distant with everyone. She knew it would be the end of her if she ended up alone.

Klaus and Freya had told Valeria to look after Hope; they knew if someone could crack Hope it was Valeria.

Hope obviously didn't want to be too rude to her since she had just come back and she didn't know Valeria fully.

Valeria just followed the twins as she watched Hope walk away.

"She tends to do that..." Lilly began and looked over to her mom. "We used to be really close then dad took us away when everything went down we didn't know at the time but.."

"Yeah Kol told me..." Valeria sighed and just continued to walk with the girls.

"This is the cafeteria slash dance room slash conference room I guess" Josie explained while they walked in.

"The foyer...wow they really did their thing renovating this" Valeria looked around. "Wait, what did they do upstairs?!"

"Oh my god we so have to show her our room let's go" Lilly squealed and toom Valeria's hand and Josie's dragging them upstairs.

Valeria knew the house perfectly. It wasn't hard to know which place used to be which so when the twins took her in the direction of her room it wasn't hard to tell the twins room used to be hers.

"All of them basically look the same but ours is more decorated since we're here a lot" Lilly said to the heretic who was looking around noticing some stuff that was hers that Kol let the twins keep and she smiled.

She continued to walk around seeing the pictures and all the memories they had with everyone. It made Valeria happy but also sad everywhere she looked; it was just another reminder of how much she missed.

As she continued her eyes landed on Lilly's desk which contained books and school supplies then she spotted a letter.

The letter Valeria had written to each one before she got daggered. The twins noticed what she was looking at which made them pause.