epilogue.

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

Kol rushed through the halls of the Salvatore school while Valerie followed behind him. His pace was quick like he was determined to do something.

"Kol you need to stop!" Valerie tried her best to stop him but it was impossible until she used her magic to stop him. "Kol I said stop!"

"I can't! we need her! They need her, Valerie, look around!" Kol exclaimed to the heretic.

"I understand! Okay! I understand but could you just consider asking me?!" she retorted to the man.

"No! you would've said no!"

"Kol, I've been considering waking her up. It's been three years and I think the spell is done but I need time to confirm it!" Valerie explained to the man now putting down her spell.

"I don't have time! I need her now! Hope is off the rails, Alaric is pretty much dead and look at this place is a mess!" Kol exclaimed then paused trying to calm himself down.

"I get that but do we really want to risk the process of the spell?! Let me check her first!" Valerie insisted to Kol trying to persuade him.

She understood he was getting impatient, this wasn't the first time he was rushing to wake up Valeria and every time someone had to convince Kol to wait more time but Valerie knew it was time to wake her up before everything got worse.

"Understand that the only reason I haven't ripped out your throat is because Val cared about you!" Kol paced back and forth trying to calm himself down.

"Thank you for the sentiment..." Valerie sighed and looked behind Kol where the entrance of the room where Valeria's coffin was at. "I'm only going to take some tests, it won't take me long, I promise that she'll be up and going by the time the sun comes up"

"She better be because by then both of the twins will know about Alaric being put in a coma because of Hope! And my sister is on her way to Hope now and she won't be successful. None of us will!" Kol warned and the heretic just nodded.

"I promise she'll be up. I'll get you when she's ready so that you're around again when she wakes up but you need to calm down" Valerie said to him, now both of them were more calm.

Valerie wanted Valeria back just as much as anyone but she knew Kol needed her more than the rest of them seeing how he was so close to going in the same path Hope was going.

"If she's not awake by the time the twins find out about Alaric I will tear you apart" Kol gripped onto Valerie's arms then let go after he said his warning.

Usually Valerie would've fought back since she didn't like the way Kol would treat her. She understood he wanted Valeria back but there was no reason he should be the way he was towards her.