013.

I'M SORRY

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

"So there is no other way?" Cami asked as she paced around while Freya and Valeria watched with the heretics in the room and Kol as well.

"None that we will find today..."Valeria replied, sighing. "Even if I we tried which we all know we would've, there is not enough magic in the world to save him...for now I'm going to find a way to get him to think straight for his last moments"

"So that's it?" Rebekah asked with tears in her eyes.

"We won't stop looking for something but I can't promise anything" Valerie reassured and the blonde nodded.

"Just get him so he can be up and going again even if it's just for today I have to stick around Hope..." Freya walked out the room and so did cami and Rebekah.

Valeria sighed and turned to Kol who also had a sad expression on his face. She knew even if there were so many disagreements over the years with them he was still upset about it but it was clear no one really knew what to do about it.

It seemed like they were all stalling in trying to find a way because that's what they always did, no one really knew how to take a loss.

"Could you get the twins here please? I need them" Valeria asked Kol.

"Val I don't think..."

"Kol please I need them" Valeria repeated again and the man just nodded and stepped out of the room.

Valeria sighed again and looked down, moving the sleeves of her sweater down.

"What's that?" Nora asked, looking down at the girl's hands.

"It's nothing I just haven't fed in a while..." Valeria tried to cover up but paused when she noticed the face the heretics had on.

"You're lying..." Valerie walked to her side and took her hand looking down to inspect it. "Since when?"

"Yesterday..."

"I'll find something..." Valerie immediately turned around to go to the shelf but Valeria stopped her.

"Don't it's okay just please don't tell anyone they're losing much as it is" Valeria told her.

"But Val..."

"Nora please we'll worry about this later for now just study this spell and I'll go see what's there to do..." Valeria then stepped out of the room leaving everyone there speechless of what they had seen.

Valeria was tired of crying. Tired of losing. Tired of everything.

Part of her wanted to give up and leave everything behind. She didn't want to fight anymore; she had been doing it for so long.