1

Pov Y/N

Mom: Hey Y/N wake up!!

Y/N: one more hour.. zzzzzz

Mom: WAKE UP YOU'LL BE LATE! *SMACK!*

Y/N: OW! What the hell!!

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw my mother's angry look and I swear to god I sad the Shinigami behind her.

Mom: hurry up and get downstairs. Eat and get ready for the academy. It's your first day after all.

Y/n: But mom-

I see my mother give me a look that instantly shut me up

Mom: Don't make me repeat myself young man. Now hurry up.

She then went downstairs. I wash my face and head down. I see my older sisters eating along with mother. As I can close three of my sisters jumped me and tried to attack me. One went for a right hook, the other went for a down heel kick and the last went for a hook kick. I reacted fast, I grabbed my the right hook and threw her at my other sister doing the heel kick and they jumped back and my blocked and swept my third sister off her feet. Then mother threw a fork at me, I tilted my head slightly to the left and it passed through me.

Mom: Good job Y/N, your reflexes are as fast as ever.

Y/N: thanks but did Kanna, Mai and Sheena have to jump me all at once?

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and I did a spin kick and saw my dad who blocked my kick.

Dad: Good job Y/N.

Y/N: Jeez... why can't I just have a normal morning just once.

Time skip Later brought to you by Y/N's whole family and relatives jumping Y/N.

I was walking towards the academy on my own when I saw the Namekaze Twins. Mito and Naruko. Mito has her mother's red hair and violet eyes. Naruko had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The both of them are really loud mouths but they can light up your day in an instant, walking with them were their parents lord 4th and lady Kushina.

Naruko: I can't wait! I'm going to show everyone what I'm capable of and someday I will become the first female hokage!!

Mito: I wanna be like mom. I will show everyone how strong i am!!

Naruko and Mito: YEAH!!

Jeez they're so loud.. better stay away from those two.

Time skip again. Brought to you by sleeping Y/N.

I was sitting in class. Everyone was loud and annoying. A lot of them were going crazy over this Uchiha Girl, both boys and girls were staring at her with hearts for eyes.

???: Alright everyone, be quiet and take your seats.

Someone came and said but no one seemed to listed. Then he did something that seemed to be impossible. His head went read and grew.

???: SILENCE!! ALL OF YOU SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! My name is Iruma and I will be your teacher till graduation.

Time skip home time.

The academy was okay but there were too many noisy children. Why am I even enrolled, I don't even want to be a ninja. Just because my family are a long line of powerful ninjas doesn't mean I need to be.

Y/N: I'm home!

Mom: welcome back Y/N. How was the academy? Make some friends??

Y/N: eh it was okay.. but mother why am I there anyway?

Mom: what do you mean?

It seems my siblings were close and listening.

Y/N: Well... you see.. I don't really want to... become a Shinobi. I know our clan's history that every family in our clan becomes Shinobi but.. but i want to pursue a different path.

Silence. It was quiet, everything was still. Mother looked shocked, her eyes wide I don't think she expected that to come from me.

Y/N: Moth- *SMACK*

Mother looked at me with cold eyes that sent chills down my spine. She was releasing a lot of killing intent, it was suffocating. But what she said broke my heart, and shocked my siblings.

Mom: Do not call me that.. from this day on you are not my son. You are hereby disowned and banished from the Kisaragi Clan.

She said in a cold tone.. I never knew this was this serious... If it was then i would have just stayed silent. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do, she disowned me... I am no longer a part of the clan. I tried to say something but she punched me on the chest with a chakra infused punch. Luckily I had blocked it but it broke my left hand. Her punch sent me out of the house, everyone was looking at the scene wide eyed. Then my mother shouted my banishment, I had tears in my eyes I didn't know what to do. I looked at my mother only to see no emotions at all, then her face showed anger.

Mom: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!

I ran with tears in my eyes. I never knew she would react like that.

Time skip graduation.

Throughout the years I had gone by Y/N L/N. You're probably wondering why I was still In the academy. Well once I had been enrolled I couldn't quit. I had tried my worst at everything, my scores were below average on spars I would just dodge and sometimes purposely get hit. I tried to figure out why my mother reacted that way when I revealed that I didn't want to be shinobi, it was strange.

Iruka: alright everyone today will be your last day in the academy. After you graduate you all will be Genins of konoha.

Time skip Y/N test.

Transformation fail

Substitution fail

Clone jutsu

Iruka: I'm sorry Y/N but you fail.. you could do these three basic techniques I am sorry but you will have to try again next year.

I left smiling mentally. I saw everyone with their families celebrating. I frown a bit because I haven't seen my family in so long... but After what happened I don't expect to see them.

My sisters are Chunins, my mother and father are Jonins.

After a while I had arrived at my current home. A tree house in the forest, I made it a couple of days after I was kicked out. It was near a lake and was near a good hunting grounds and a lot of fruits too. I went out to the lake to go fishing but suddenly an anbu appeared.

Anbu: Y/N L/N Hokage-sama has called for you.

Y/N: Alright I'll be there as soon as possible.

Then the anbu disappeared. I wonder what the fourth wants with me.

Time skip.

4th Hokage: Ah you must be Y/N.

Y/N: hokage-sama what can I do for you?

Hokage: Well you see L/N-san, will you tell me why you purposely failed the graduation exams?

Y/N: Uhh I.. I don't know wha-

Hokage: You can't lie to me Y/N L/N I know of your previous name. I know you were a part of the Kisaragi Clan, I know what the Kisaragi's are capable of. So L/N-san tell me when someone randomly guesses answers to a multiple choice test how many points do you think that person will get?

Y/N: Uhh at least 50?

Hokage: yes exactly. Now some might think you're not trying you're best but I think that you are trying. You've been trying not to pass so you can avoid being a ninja. Would you mind telling me why?

Y/N: Well Hokage sama... the Shinobi life cuts ones life short. You are in constant danger, you won't know when the last time you'll see your family will be. No matter how many times you train or how many times you perfect your skills, there is still a high chance of one dying early.

Hokage: I see... you may go.

Y/N: If you'll excuse me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.
Hahah this was fast eh sorry everyone I'm not good at writing. Bye bye