Y/N L/N

Y/N Kisaragi (former)
Y/N L/N (current)
Age: 13
Sex: yes- I mean Male

Y/N Kisaragi (former)Y/N L/N (current)Age: 13Sex: yes- I mean Male

Was once from the proud Shinobi clan, the Kisaragi Clan. All residents are Shinobi, Y/N was kicked out due to not wanting to be a Shinobi. The Kisaragi Clan only accepted Shinobi in their family and remove those who are not. The founder of the Kisaragi Clan was close friends with the Founder of the Senju Clan. After the village hidden in the leaves was founded the Kisaragi Clan devoted itself to protecting Konohagakure meaning that any child born from said clan has no future outside of being a Shinobi.

Clan Specialty: Kisaragi Clan (Former)
The Kisaragi Clan specializes in all three types of Ninja Arts. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.

Rank: Genin

Strength: High Chunin to low Jonin.
Speed: Hight Chunin to low Jonin.
Ninjutsu: High Chunin
Genjutsu: Low Chunin
Taijutsu: Low Jonin
Kenjutsu: High Chunin
Shuriken and Kunai jutsu: Chunin
Sealing arts: Begginer
Sage art: N/A

Affinities:
Wind
Earth
Water
Fire
Lightning

Likes: Freedom, exploration, experimentation, cooking, training, camping, music and making things.

Dislikes: His freedom taken away, those who kill without reason, those who harm the weak, Criminals, spoiled brats, arrogance and anyone who takes his food without permission.

Bloodline:
Plunder: is able to copy another person's bloodline with eye contact while Dojutsu is active.

The users eye glow a golden color when taking a Dojutsu or any other bloodline. If the user uses a Dojutsu the eyes will change to the appearance of said Dojutsu.

When the user combines Dojutsu's it doesn't show the combined version. It shows a different eye but has the same powers the Dojutsu's the user combines. It is not permanent it is only when the user chooses to use more than one Dojutsu at one time.

 It is not permanent it is only when the user chooses to use more than one Dojutsu at one time

There is an indicator to how many bloodlines you combine. The gold is combining two Dojutsu's or bloodlines and the gold with the red gradient with the circle in the middle is three and the almost red with a hint of gold that has two circles are four. Pretty easy yes? Hahah

The more bloodlines you combine the more chakra you use so be careful with that.

Only a few Kisaragi Clan members have this bloodline and only a small amount can use it to it's full capabilities.

Done

Bye bye (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜 \⁠(゚⁠ー゚⁠\⁠)