Y/N's unknown Dojutsu

Edited some stuff.

Team 7 was confused and relief'd that their team mate and student was ok. At first they had thought that the hinter nin had stopped his own attack but as the ice crumbled down, they saw one of Y/N's eyes now a golden color with his sclera now darkened into a black color. He then looked towards Kakashi who was using his Sharingan eye to fight alongside Kushina. Y/N unknowingly copied the Sharingan and his vision became perfect and everything seemed to slowdown. He looked at a piece of ice to see his eyes now changing from his golden ones to the blood red Sharingan.

Y/N was almost hit by an attack from the hunter nin but blocked it and kicked her away. Since Y/N had copied a matured Sharingan his perception was faster than Satsuki's when using it. He removed the restriction seals on his body since he knew that his opponent could move faster than he could with them on.

Hunter nin: So you can still move, impressive. But I still suggest you give up, you are still injured.

Y/N: Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

After that the nin shot himself towards Y/N aiming for a hit to the head. Y/N ducked down and countered with a straight kick up towards the nin's hip launching him upwards.

Y/N: Fire style! Fireball jutsu! / Katon! Gokakyuu no jutsu!

Before the nin could fall to the ground a large fireball was fired at him, the nin quickly casted a ice mirror in front of him to block the fireball but before he could go in it two Y/N's appeared on his left and right

Before the nin could fall to the ground a large fireball was fired at him, the nin quickly casted a ice mirror in front of him to block the fireball but before he could go in it two Y/N's appeared on his left and right. The left one kicked him on his side and the right kicked him downwards with an axe kick. At the bottom was another Y/N performing fast hand signs.

Y/N: Water style: Water bomb jutsu.

The water bomb hit the nin directly on the mask breaking it off and launching the nin back. The nin slowly stood on his feet revealing his face. He looked feminine, like really feminine. So feminine that it made Sakura look like a man.

Naruko: Haku!? What are you doing here? And why are you working with that Zabuza guy?

Y/N: You know her? *Panting*

Naruko: Yeah I met him in the forest right after I woke up from a nap.

Y/N: Surrender and no one has to die... wait him? But he looks more feminine than Haruno.

Sakura: HEY I HEARD THAT!!

Haku: I am sorry but I can't. I am master Zabuza's weapon so I must fight for him, even if it costs me my life.

Y/N: I see then there's no other choice then.

With his Sharingan active he conjured an ice blade on his right arm. He used two Kekkei Genkai at the same time which made both his eyes turn into his Dojutsu. The golden color of his iris and the black on his sclera returned once more bit this time on both his eyes. By doing so his body fell to the ground due to low chakra. His team mates went to him and Naruko sat him up.

Naruko: Y/N what's wrong?

Naruko asked. Hearing no answer the looked towards him and saw that he was unconscious and breathing heavily. They grew worried at this. Haku took this opportunity to try and attack them but they suddenly heard a loud screech. They turned to see Zabuza held down by dogs and Kakashi with his chidori aimed at Zabuza's heart. Haku ran to her master's aid and took the hit, killing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

To be continued