Shackled from the start.

Y/N: No... No no, the thing I've avoided my whole life, to be free of shackles, turns out I've had shackles on me from the time I was born.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The three Hokages watched the boy in sadness while Orochimaru had a smirk on her face.

Orochimaru: Well Y/N, if you come with me, I could free you of your shackles.

Y/N wide eyed looked at Orochimaru with hope, he thought about it but the third quickly spoke.

Hiruzen: No Y/N, do not trust a word she says, she might be able to take away the shackles that hold you but she will put a new one in exchange!

Y/N thought about it and remembered who this lady was, she is a traitor of Konoha, known for her human experiments.

Orochimaru: Well either way, you don't have a choice, after I kill sensei, you will be coming with me.

Orochimaru ordered the First and Second Hokage to attack and the two Konoha Shinobi quickly dodge individual attacks from the reanimated Hokages. The second Hokage then weaved handsigns.

Tobirama: Water release: Water dragon missiles!

(A/N: I will be referring to the Hokages by their number.)

Water began to swirl around the second and formed into a dragon which headed towards the third, Y/N's body once again moved on its own and jumped in front of the third.

Y/N: Earth release: Triple mud wall.

Mud walls appear in front blocking the water dragon, the first appeared above and launched himself towards the third and Y/N, the third quickly got in front of Y/N blocking a punch by the first with his bo staff.

Y/N: Wind release: Gale palm!

Compressed air hit the first on his chest making distance allowing Y/N to catch his breath. The third then advanced on the two Hokages leaving Y/N to Orochimaru. Y/N sat trying to stabilize his breathing.

Orochimaru: Kukuku, it seems it's just you and me Y/N-Kun~

Y/N quickly stood to his feet and stood at a ready stance while still calming his nerves, this made the snake lady smile in amusement.

Orochimaru: Oh dear, you don't look well, if you come with me, I can make you feel a LOT better~.

Y/N: W..what do you want from me? I though you were after Satsuki?

Orochimaru: Oh don't get me wrong, I'm still after her, but... The power you showed against that red head made me want you. And those eyes you possess, I have never seen them before.

Y/N: And what? Make me your servant? A puppet? No thank you!

Y/N replied with his eyes narrowed. He was sweating a bit, he knew he couldn't beat her but he has to try and survive until the Third deals with the first and second.

Y/N quickly summoned his sword and rushed towards the Orochimaru and attempted a downward slash but it was dodged by her, she appeared behind him as she caressed his cheek, he then in a blue light got out of her grasp and kicking off of her and throwing his sword above her.

He appeared to where his sword was but now holding a bigger sword, he swung the sword making his body spin. Orochimaru quickly took out the Kusanagi and blocked the attack making her slide back, she rushed him and kicked his left side and advanced with a flurry of sword strikes. Y/N tried his best to defend, but he only managed to block a few.

Orochimaru: Come now Y/N-kun~, use your Dojutsu! You'll die if you don't!

Y/N let out a small grunt and he channeled chakra to his eyes, his body emitted fog as ice appeared on parts of his hands, activating the Sharingan as well making both his eyes to turn golden and sclera black.