3

Hi y'all.

POV Y/N

I was waiting for my other team mates to arrive, it has already been 6 minutes since I got to the roof. As I waited the white haired masked man was reading a orange book called "Itcha Itcha Paradise", then my team mates arrived.

Naruko and Mito: we're here.

Satsuki: You how did you get here? We never saw you pass us.

She asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Kushina: Now that you're all here why don't we all start with introductions, like your name likes and dislikes and dreams.

Sakura: Why don't you start sensei.

She says her introduction (A/N imma skip her introduction I can't make up likes and dislikes and dreams for Kushina lol sorry)

Kushina: You go next Kakashi.

Kakashi: As she said, my name is Hatake Kakashi, my likes are.. well I don't feel like telling you, my dislikes are... Don't feel like telling you that either. My dream.. hmm haven't really thought about it.

Everyone: 'all he told us is his name.'

Kakashi: you go blondie.

Naruko: My name is Naruko Uzumaki Namekaze, I like ramen and my family, my dislikes are arrogant people and those who break their promises, and my dream is to become the first female Hokage!!

Mito: My name is Mito Uzumaki Namekaze, I like my family, reading and training, I dislike those who harm my precious people and my dream is to become the best kunoichi!

Kakashi: Alright you go Pinky.

Sakura: my name is Sakura Haruno and my likes are exploring and reading, my dislikes are people who don't give their all and those who think their above others.

Kakashi: You emo.

Satsuki: My name is Satsuki Uchiha, my likes are My clan, family and training with my older brother Itachi. My dislikes are those who underestimate women and those who threaten my friends and family.

Kakashi: And you weird eyes.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N My likes are barbeque, exploration, fuinjutsu, and discovering new things

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N My likes are barbeque, exploration, fuinjutsu, and discovering new things. My dislikes are arrogant people, those who look down on others and getting bound to one place. My dream is... None of your concern.

Everyone was silent for a while until it was broken by Kushina sensei.

Kushina alright everyone meet us tomorrow at training ground 7 at (insert time), alright go and rest tomorrow we will be conducting your real test to become genins.

After that everyone went home. I went to my tree house in the forest, I began to eat and get washed and slept. The morning came fast and I did my morning routine... I was slowly getting tired of it, I want my family back.