Preliminary

A/N: Kiba looks like ass lmao!

The Proctors and sensei's of the remaining teams along with the Hokage were gathered with the genin teams in front of them, the Hokage before he explained the third test informed the Genins of the two sides of the chunin exams.

Minato: Alright everyone, I would like to explain the third test now-

???: Please wait Hokage-sama. *Cough cough*

The Genins look towards the person who interrupted the Hokage.

???: I apologize Hokage-sama, but from here on, as the referee. *Cough*

Hayate: Will you please allow me Gekkou Hayate to explain to the Genins?

The now named Hayate asked the Hokage with a bow.

Minato: Of course, by all means.

Hayate: Thank you Hokage-sama. Hello everyone, I'm Hayate, I would like to inform you all something before the third test begins. We will be doing preliminary before the third test to decide who gets to participate in the main event.

Sakura: !?... Preliminary?

Shikamaru: Preliminary? What do you mean!?

Sakura: um I don't understand this preliminary but, why aren't everyone here allowed to participate.

Hayate: Well you see, it seems that the previous tests this year were too easy for all of you, we currently have to many participants remaining, therefore we must reduce the number of participants according to the rules of the third test.

Sakura: N..no way...

Hayate: There will be many guests for the third test as Hokage-sama indicated and the fights might take too long in our limited time. Now to those who aren't feeling well or those who don't want to participate in the next exam this is your chance to back out.

Kabuto walked forward and dropped put which shocked Naruko and the others. Kabuto explains that he is low on chakra and says that his body is too beat up to continue, with that he walked out.

Y/N, Sakura and Mito had noticed Satsuki flinching in pain while holding her neck. Sakura had tried to talk to her about it but was stopped by Y/N. Sakura looked at him and he shook his head. He then made his way to the Uchiha.

Y/N: Hey Uchiha, you sure you want to continue? That mark seems to be giving you trouble.

Satsuki: ... Mind your own business.

Y/N: Well better be cautious because that mark might give you a hard time fighting.

Y/N walked off a little far from the other participants.

Hayate: Alright everyone, since we have exactly 20 participants, we will conduct 10 matches. The winners will advance to the third test. There are basically no rules, the fight continues until one of you dies or is knocked out or admits defeat. If you don't feel like dying then admit defeat, however of I deem the match over then the match ends and I will establish the winner, there's no need for unescasary deaths. Now point your attention to the screen above, this will decide your matches. Now this may be sudden but let's reveal the first fight.