EEEHH!?

Team 7 did the usual genin missions for a a couple of days and Y/N now lives in a hut he made near water so he didn't have to walk far and didn't have to go up and down a tree.

All genin teams was given a day of rest by the Hokage so Y/N took this time to relax. He was out walking when he suddenly heard Naruko who seemed to be arguing with someone. When he turned the corner he saw a guy with make up on holding Konohamaru by the collar with his fist reeled back in an attempt to hit him.

Naruko: Hey! Let him go or I'll kick your ass!

???: Eh you won't do shit, plus this kid needs to learn his lesson.

???: The kid already apologized Kankuro.

Kankuro: It's too late for apologies.

Kankuro was about to hit the 3rd's grandson but the make up clad man was then pinned to the wall by Y/N holding him by the neck causing Kankuro to let go of the child.

Y/N: Do you wanna start a war or something? You were just about to hit the 3rd Hokage's grandson.

Konohamaru: Thanks Y/N-Nii

Y/N: Run along now Konohamaru.

Kankuro: Argh... Let... Me.. go!

???: Please let my idiot brother go.

Y/N then let go of the clown and faced the girl.

Y/N: I suggest you watch him closely or he won't be going back to sand in one piece. And you atop the tree, yeah I'm talking to you no-brows get down from there. You too Satsuki.

Two figures jumped down from trees opposite each other. One was a redheaded guy and the other was the Uchiha.

???: You, what's your name?

Naruko: I'm Naruko Uzumaki!

Satsuki: An I am Satsuki Uchiha

???: Not you two, him.

Y/N: Y/N L/N, and yours?

Gaara: I am Gaara.

Temari: And I'm Temari.

Gaara: Will you be participating in the Chunin exams?

Y/N: Yeah

Gaara: I'll enjoy killing you *crazy smile*

Y/N: I'll be waiting then.

Gaara: *blush*

Temari looked at her brother and saw him blush.

Temari: 'EEEHHH!!!??? WHAT THE FUCK!?'

A/N: Didn't expect that? Well neither did I.

With that they walk off while Naruko shouts profanities at them. atop another tree we could see three figures talking amongst each other.

???1: So what do you think?

???:2: Hmph they're nothing special. But the black haired girl and the one with the gourde keep an eye on them and the one with weird eyes too. He seems strong.

Timeskip the next day.

Kushina: Good morning

Sakura: Good morning Kushina sensei. Where's Kakashi sensei?

A few seconds later he appeared via leaf sunshin

Kakashi: Yo.

Kushina: We have news for you, thought It is sudden but we have nominated you all for the Chunin exams

Team7(except satsuki and Y/N): ehhhh!?

Naruko: YEEAAHH!!!

Kakashi: This is just a nomination though so you're free to decline but if you do want to participate sign the paper and turn them in at room 301 by 4pm tomorrow, that is all.

Both Jonins disappeare leaving the genins. When both Jonins were gone Naruto kept ranting on about the Chunin exams and about coming close to get the Hokage title, while Satsuki thought of fighting Gaara, Mito too was excited but Sakura looked dejected. She felt insignificant in the team.

Sakura: 'I can't even keep up with the others and now the Chunin exams are coming closer, what am I gonna do?'

Y/N noticed this and went to her.

Y/N: Hey Sakura you okay? No need to be nervous, with your analytical skills and your Genjutsu know how, you'll fly through the exams with no problem at all.

Sakura: *smile* Thanks Y/N.

Y/N just smiles and continues their day.

Timeskip

The place was crowded and up front was a guy with a bowl haircut was getting knocked down. Another tried to go through the door but was knocked down.

Random genin: How horrible.

Spiky haired genin: horrible you say? This here is our kindness the Chunin exams isn't easy... Even we failed 3 times in a row. We've seen those who have quit during the exams, those who gave up on being a Shinobi even those who died In the exams, we've seen it all.

Other genins were shocked and some were rethinking their decision.

Spiky haired genin: The chunins often become captains of squads, and the failure of a mission means the death of your comrades... And you think kids like you can pass the exams? Plus were just thinning out those who don't have the guts to enter so what's the harm in doing that?

Y/N noticed the illusion along with Sakura, they informed the their team as well, Satsuki was about to say it out loud but Y/N quickly covered her mouth and dragged her to the stairs.

Satsuki: Hey what's the big idea?

Y/N: You didn't have to make a show of it, if you did then we'd have more competition. Anyway let's not waste anymore time.

As they went in they saw the other rookies and talked amongst each other.

Kiba: Seems like everyone made it.

Satsuki: You seem confident Kiba.

Shikamaru: Geez you guys are here too?

Kiba: We trained like crazy so we won't lose to you guys.

Naruko: Satsuki might but I won't lose to someone like you!

???: Hey you guys should be more quiet.

???: You guys just got out of the academy right? You're all screaming like a bunch of school girls.

Ino: Who do you think you are?

Kabuto: My name's Kabuto, but I don't have a problem with you, but those guys behind you do.

The rookies looked back to see glares from genins of different countries. Kabuto explained how hard the exam is and how many times he failed. Then he showed his info cards on people. (We'll skip that cuz it ain't that important).

The exams proceeded as normal, only with 30 less participants, the written exams went as canon as Y/N just doodled on his paper after answering the questions. Then Naruko did the "That's my ninja way" shit and everyone who didn't give up passed and proceeded to the next exam.

The window was broken due to someone jumping through it and smoke filled the classroom. As the smoke dissapated it revealed a banner with a woman Infront of it.

Anko: This is no time to celebrate Genins! My name is Mitarashi Anko and I will be your examiner for the second examn.

Ibiki: Ehem... What the hell Anko, read the room.

Anko: You left so many, you cold have done better.

Ibiki: There was a lot of promising genins.

They then headed out for the second exam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued