MAIN EVENT COMMENCES!!

POV Y/N

Just a moment of Y/N's day before the finals.

I had just returned to the village, the first thing I did was go towards my home in the forest. To be honest it's not much of a home, it's just a tree house. I took all my belongings and put it inside my pocket dimension, I got it from the first room I opened along with a new power called warp. It's like the fourth's flying raijin but less chakra consumption and no seals needed.

After taking my stuff I headed out deeper in the forest and stopped at a clearing near a river, in the middle of the clearing is an abandoned house big enough for two people. I spent a couple of hours fixing and cleaning up the place, I placed a couple of protection and enhancement seals all around the house.

Y/N: I'm so glad we have chakra, cleaning and fixing the house went surprisingly fast.

I unseal a bucket and my fishing rod went to the river and did some fishing.

In an hour I had caught 10 fishes and started a fire. I cleaned out the fish guts and cooked the fish over the fire on sticks. As I waited for the fish to cook, I stripped down to my underwear and dove into the water.

I swam around for a while and cleaned my body of sweat and dirt. I went to check on the fishes and I then felt a presence in the area.

Y/N: Who's there?! Show yourself!

Nothing happened at first, but after a while, the bushes started rustling and out came.

Y/N: Ino? What the hell are you doing here?

Ino: I was uh...... *Gazes lower*

Ino was blushing and seemed distracted, I then remember I had nothing on but my underwear.

Y/N: Oi! Eyes up here!!

Ino: Oh r..right, sorry.

Y/N: So what are you doing here?

Ino: I just had something on my mind and must've wandered here. What about you, what are you doing here?

Y/N: I live here *pointing to the house*

Ino: *eyes widen a little* You, live here? Why all the way out here?

Y/N: It's away from people, and it's quiet.

Ino: Oh I see, well I better get going- *grumble grumble*

Y/N: *Sigh* You wanna join me for lunch? It ain't much but it should be enough to satisfy your hunger.

Ino: Umm, if it's alright with you...

POV N/A

The two sat near the fire and started to eat the cooked fishes in silence. They both sat and ate without a word until it was broken by Ino.

Ino: Hey Y/N, I've never seen you much outside of the academy before, is this where you've always been?

Y/N: Hmm I'm not here all the time, I just like quiet places, plus people talking about me behind my back whenever I'm in public isn't really a comfortable experience.

Ino: I see... You know, I think this is the first time we've actually talked.

Y/N: Not surprising, you were always so focused on Satsuki, to be honest I thought you liked girls along with Haruno.

Ino: Hey I like boys!!

Y/N: hm... Don't you have anywhere else to go? I doubt you like it here.

Ino: Well Choji and Shikamaru are "busy" and Sakura is in the hospital helping out, so I don't really have anywhere else to go, and I actually like it here. It's nice and peaceful.