Orochimaru

So Orochimaru with big tiddies win... Lol.

Here's a big tiddie Orochimaru artwork lol

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N stood Infront of his team in a protective posture, he looked at to woman in front of him. This was one of the three sanin, there was no way they would win he thought to himself.

Orochimaru: Stay out of the way brat, you're not who I'm after. I'm here for the Uchiha.

Y/N: ....

Orochimaru: (looks to Satsuki) I had fun testing your abilities, you really are Itachi's little sister.

The statement shocked Satsuki.

Satsuki: H..How do you know my sister? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Orochimaru: My name is Orochimaru, if you want to see me again then survive this exam. Of course you'll have to defeat my subordinates, the sound nin trio-

Sakura: What the hell are you talking about, there's no way we'd want to see you again.

Orochimaru: Oh but you will *creepy smile*

With a single handsign Orochimaru's head suddenly headed towards Satsuki Orochimaru's neck elongating. The Genins could not react on time as her fangs dug into Satsuki's neck, Y/N snapped out of it and reacted kicking the elongated neck making it retract back to Orochimaru's body.

Satsuki's screams fill the forest as she clutched her neck, where the snake bit was now a mark of three tomoe.

Satsuki: AAAGGHH!!! W.. what is this... Pain!

Y/N: What the hell did you do!?

Orochimaru: Satsuki will seek me for more power.

Y/N: Answer me! What did you do to her!?

Orochimaru: I have her a farewell present.

With a war cry, Y/N lunged towards the snake sanin ready to attack, but as he arrived the snake was gone.

Y/N: Damn it!

Time skip:

The team now rested around the fire while Satsuki and Naruko were unconscious. They heard rustling in the bushes, Sakura took out a kunai ready to defend but was told to stand down by Y/N. A squirrel got out, Sakura sighed in relief, she then noticed a explosive tag, before she could do anything Y/N in a blur quickly ran to the squirrel and took off the explosive tag and placed in on a tree. He then looked into the trees.

Y/N: Oi you three, show yourselves.

This confused Sakura as Mito stood ready for a fight.

???: Oh how observant of you, not only did you find the explosion tag but you even figured out we were here.

Y/N: Oh? Thanks I guess, but you're all not very observant yourselves, you aren't the only person who set up traps.

The three looked down as explosive tags lit up about to explode, they jumped away barely escaping the explosion, although one of them weren't very lucky.

Y/N: So you're the sound nins eh?

Rips a small part of his shirt and rolls them into a ball small enough to fit inside his ears.

Y/N: I've seen what you did before the written exams, this isn't as effective but it'll help block out your sound.

Dosu: .....

The bandaged head nin jumped towards Y/N while dodging a kunai from Sakura. The bandaged nin reeled his right hand back preparing an attack, Y/N had his hands into the ram handsign.

Y/N: Shadow clone Jutsu! *Appears 4 clones*

The original and other two clones jumped aways while one stayed.

Y/N clone: Earth style: Mud wall.

A wall of dirt blocking the attack.

Y/N clone 2: Water Release: Giant Vortex

The water vortex hit the bandaged sound nin along with his other male team mate

Y/N clone 3: Lightning Release: Lighting Burst!

A burst of lighting shot out from the clone's hands and hit the water, the bandaged head genin jumped in time to avoid getting electrocuted by the combined attack, the spiky haired sound genin wasn't so lucky. After the jutsu stopped, the unconscious form of the sound nin could be seen.

Dosu: You bastard! Resonating Echo!

He put his hands on the ground and it started to crack. The ground split apart towards Y/N at fast speed. Y/N jumped away as it reached his location as the ground he was on before exploded.

Mito was dealing Kin while Sakura guarded their unconscious teammates. Mito was doing great against Kin, she was barely breaking a sweat against the girl.

Y/N: Fire style: Great Fireball jutsu!

Y/N clone: Wind release: Great Breakthrough!

Dosu jumped out of the way only getting hit on his left arm.

Dosu: Damn it!

Y/N: Give us your scroll and I'll let you leave with your lives.

Dosu: .... Fine, here!

Dosu tosses Y/N the needed scroll and tells Kin that they're leaving.

Y/N: Mito stand down.

Mito looked at him confused, but confusion left when she saw the scroll and nodded going back to the others. Dosu picked up Kazu and left with Kin.

Y/N quickly ran to his team and asked if they were alright. After a while they were joined by team 9 and 10 as the two woke up, Satsuki was going because of the curse mark but before she could do anything she was quickly knocked out by Y/N with a quick chop to the neck. They quickly went to the tower and team 7, 9 and 10 and Y/N opened their scrolls and passed the survival test.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye lol to be continued