Satsuki Flee's for Power.

Time: 4:53am. Location: Forest of Death, Y/N's home.

*Knock knock knock* knocking was heard and awoke Y/N, he answered the door to see a woman with black hair and hazel eyes. "Y/N L/N, lord Hokage requests your presence." She informed him. "Yes, I'll be there, thank you for informing me, messenger-san." Y/N thanked the lady and quickly got ready. After 10 minutes, he arrived at the Hokage tower. He headed to the Hokage's office and saw Shikamaru there too.

"Greetings lord 4th." Y/N bowed and greeted the Hokage. "Greetings Chunin L/N, I have called you and Shikamaru Nara for your first Chunin mission." He informed the two Chunins and both slightly had shocked expressions as they look at each other. "Lord Hokage, what is our mission?" Shikamaru asked. "I have been informed that, Genin Uchiha Satsuki has defected the village." He said shocking the Chunins. "Your mission will be to retrieve her and bring her back to the leaf. Shikamaru, I will leave the team placements to you." Shikamaru and Y/N bowed and left and formed a retrieval team.

Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba & Akamaru, Neji, Naruko, Mito and Y/N. They stood in front of the Konoha gates, ready for their mission, lead by Shikamaru and Y/N.

 They stood in front of the Konoha gates, ready for their mission, lead by Shikamaru and Y/N

(A/N: Y/N Chunin Drip)

"Alright everyone, you all probably know about Satsuki, so I'll make this quick. Our mission is to take Satsuki Uchiha back to the village alive by any means." Shikamaru informed the others. They nodded and headed out to find the fleeing Uchiha.

After a while of travel, Shikamaru had stopped everyone. "Look, explosion tags. Be careful everyone, this area might be filled with traps so watch your steps." Everyone put their guards up and went through the area slowly and carefully. "Naruko stop!!" Her movements stopped only to see that Shikamaru had used one of his clan's jutsu to stop her while having the same pose as Naruko. "Damn it I told you to be careful!!" Shikamaru shouted and Naruko just sheepishly put her hand on the back of her head.

"Hmm, since there's traps here, they may be resting near here. Neji, use your Byakugan and see if there's anyone near by." Y/N said while looking at the double wire trap. Neji nodded and activated his Byakugan. "Got em, four hostiles." Naruko with a wide grin jumped up and said. "Alright! Let's go and get Satsuki back!" Suddenly a hand covered her mouth, she looked at who it belonged to and saw Y/N with a finger in front of his lips.

"Don't be so loud, they may be far but they might have good hearing." Y/N explained and Naruko just nodded and apologized. They continued their way towards the sound four.

A while later

They were now near the targets hidden in bushes. They examined them and couldn't see Satsuki with them. "Where's Satsuki?" Shikamaru asked. Neji with his Byakugan active replied. "Hmm, it seems like... Satsuki is in that barrel..." Shikamaru shocked whisper yelled. "Is she dead!?" Neji shook his head and looked closer. "That barrel, it has seals that's keeping my Byakugan from seeing through it.. and I doubt they'd kill her so quickly , considering they wanted her so badly." Shikamaru still worried agreed.