Demon of the mist

???: You two must be Kakashi of the Sharingan and Kushina the red hot habanero, I'm sorry to say but the old man is mine.

Kakashi grabbed his headband readying his Sharingan while Kushina readied her sword.

Kushina: Surround and protect Tazuna.

The genins did as told and surrounded Tazuna, the two sensei's engaged in battle with Zabuza. Two Jonins against one is easy work, Zabuza had trouble fighting back. He blocked some strikes but not all of them, Zabuza got cuts from Kushina's sword and hit with Kakashi's punches. Zabuza made a water clone and it went towards the bridge builder but was intercepted by a golden chain coming from Mito's back, but the clone dodged it just barely. Naruko charged the clone followed by Y/N, the blonde haired girl jumped and sent a kick towards the clones head but was blocked, Y/N sent a chakra infused punch on its abdomen sending it away as it exploded into water.

Naruko: Yeah we did great Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks but I wasn't the only one, you and Mito did great too. Now let's go back to Tazuna.

Zabuza was now standing a few distances away from the two Jonins injured.

Zabuza: Damn, you two are good.

Kakashi: Give up Zabuza, you're out numbered.

Kushina: Give up now and we won't have to kill you.

Zabuza: I won't be killed by the likes of you!

Zabuza then dashed towards the two while they readied to counter his attack, when half way he was hit by a senbon needles on his neck making him drop to the ground lifeless.

???: Thank you very much for weakening him, I've been hunting this missing in for a while now so I thank you for making my job easier.

Kakashi: You're a Mist hunter nin.

Mist hunter nin: Yes now if you'll excuse me I have to despose of the body, it holds too many secrets.

Before the nin left Kakashi first inspected the body and found no pulse. And with that the nin vanished along side Zabuza's body.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: With two Jonins in the team kakashi didn't need to use the Sharingan as much and didn't get captured in a water prison and the genins didn't need to get involved as much. If y'all hate it then I apologize I'll do better next time 😁
.
.
.
To be continued (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~