Former Siblings

Y/N was sitting near the river as a person with a familiar voice caught his attention.

???: So this is where you've been living Y/N?

Y/N shot up and turned to see three figured.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N stood surprised, it has been 3/4 years since he'd seen his sisters. Ever since his banishment, everyone in the clan avoided him, some talked down on him and some tried to beat him. Though the beatings were never successful. He's seen many of his former clansmen but never his former family members.

Mai: It's good to see you Y/N.

Y/N: Mai, Kanna, Sheena... What are you three doing here? And how did you find me?

Sheena: What? Can't we see our little brother?

Y/N: How long has it been since I was banished? 3, 4 years? Not once did any of you three come to see me.. So tell me the real reason you've come.

Sheena: Y/N...

Y/N: What is it? Spit it out!

Kanna: Shut up brat, we're here to take you back to the clan!

Y/N narrowed his eyes when he heard their purpose of visit.

Y/N: ....And why the hell should I?

Mai: Y/N please calm down, and listen first-

Y/N: Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You all have abandoned me, I endured everything everyone threw at me! Hellish training, sleepless nights of studying, being thrown in a forest for a month for survival training! I endured all of that from 4-8 years old just so that you all wouldn't look at me in disappointment. I did all that to make everyone happy but the one time I want something I was banished!

Y/N's started to water as he talked. His sisters stood in surprise of how their former little brother screamed at them in anger and sorrow.

Mai: Y/N, please-

Mai tried to reach out to Y/N but he slapped her hand away.

Y/N: Don't touch me! For all I know, you'd probably place another seal on me as soon as I get back to that place!

Sheena: You know?

Y/N was a little surprised at her response, it seemed like it wasn't forgotten to be removed. He lowered his head as he angrily replied.

Y/N: From your response it seems as though mother didn't intend to remove this seal. This fucking seal almost cost me my life!! Do you have any idea of who I had to fight because of this seal!!?

Y/N shot forward towards his former sisters, as a massive sword appeared in his hands, when he got close he swung his sword horizontally. Before the attack could hit, the three leaped away from the angered genin.

Mai: Y/N please calm down and listen to us!

Y/N: Rraaaaggh!

Y/N screamed in anger as his eyes shined a red-ish pink hue, he threw the sword to Mai who dodged the sword unaware that Y/N had appeared behind her holding the sword.

Sheena: Mai look out.

Before Mai could react, Y/N had kicked her back sending her to the ground. Mai caught herself and flipped landing on a ready stance looking wide eyed at her former brother.

Mai: So this is the power he used in the Chunin exams?

Kanna: Don't let your guard down!

She said as she blocked a sword strikes from behind Mai where Y/N had teleported again.