Anger and Seal Removal.

???: Kanna, that is enough!

They were all surprised by the new voice, they all look to where the figure stood and the three sisters quickly made their way the her side.

Kanna/Mai/Sheena: Mother, what are you doing here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mother/Rei: I thought that I had told you to bring your brother to me? I did not tell you to start a fight.

She said looking at Kanna who seems to be in an angered state while she was looking down at the ground. Kanna quickly looked towards her mother and spoke.

Kanna: But mother-

She was cut off with her mother's slightly angered gaze.

Rei: I told you to come to me if he decides not to come with you, and what did you do? You start a fight and almost injure the daughters of the Hokage and the daughter of the Yamanaka clan head.

Kanna again set her sight to the ground. Y/N was surprised, "Why is mother here? Doesn't she hate me?" He thought to himself. Rei then looked at him and he slightly moved back a bit.

Rei: Y/N dear, I apologize for their stupidity, please forgive them, they were not thinking clearly.

Rei said calmly and bowed. Y/N didn't know how to react to this.

Ino: Hey Y/N, who are these people?

Ino asked wanting to know who these people were. From what she could see they seem to know who Y/N is.

Y/N: They... They are my former family...

Ino and the twins eyes widen, these were his family? Why would those three attack him if that was the case!?

Naruko: You're his mother!?

Rei: Yes-

Y/N: No! She is not my mother!

Rei: Y/N, please.

Y/N: You are not my mother, you made that very clear when you disowned me and purposely left this cursed seal!

Y/N opened his top to see the Clan insignia placed on his chest.

Rei looked at the seal and noticed a scar on his chest near the seal

Rei looked at the seal and noticed a scar on his chest near the seal. This sight widened her eyes and the girls behind him also saw a similar scar on his back.

Rei: What happened, why do you have a scar?

The others thought the same as they were shocked on where the scar was. It was near where his heart should be.

Y/N: This! This was caused by your damn seal! It made my body move on its own to block the sword aiming for the third Hokage.

Mai: Why do you have that seal?

Mai and sisters were shocked, he should have this seal, only those who are not part of the main family should have this seal.

Y/N: What do you mean?