Conclusion of Preliminary

For the first time in 4 years since he had been banished from his clan, Y/N let out his tears in front of everyone, those who knew his situation looked at the boy with pity in their eyes, and to his former classmates. After a few seconds Y/N wiped the tears off his face and slowly stood now with a blank look and said.

Y/N: I apologize for such a display.

Y/N now standing tall, grabbed the chakra chain around his neck tight and crushed it breaking free from Mito's bind. This shocked the Audience but not more than the Hokage and Mito. He looked at Mito with his eyes now changed to his golden Dojutsu.

Y/N: I will now fight you properly, I apologize for disrespecting you by not fighting back, so please get ready Namekaze.

Before Mito could get into her defensive stance, Y/N disappeared from where he stood and appeared in front of Mito his knee imbedded onto her stomach launching her a few meters back, Mito did some flips and landed while skidding back her right hand on the ground in am attempt to stop.

Mito: 'Damn... He's fast, I need to take off my seals.'

Seals appeared on Mito's clothes and shattered, some were confused and others knew, she had released her gravity seals. Without another word, she rushed Y/N at low Jonins speeds. Y/N was caught off guard and barely dodged a right hook from Mito. She shot out punches and kicks while Y/N did his best to block and dodged the attacks.

Mito: Come on, I thought you were going to fight bac- AHCK!!

She was cut off as Y/N grabbed her extended left hand and he bent back while kicking her on her abdomen, he then rolled on his back and shot his body out and right leg extended out hitting Mito with a chakra enhanced kick on her chin sending her up in the air.

Y/N: You know, your bloodline is really interesting, adamantine chains made of chakra, I wonder if chains are all you can make out of said bloodline.

Mito stood up shakily and looked at him in confusion.

Mito: What are you talking about?

Y/N: I don't know yet, but I want to try something.

Four chains suddenly shot out of  his back shocking everyone.

Mito: H..ho...How do you have that!? You're not an Uzumaki!

Y/N: Yes I'm not an Uzumaki, it's thanks to these eyes I was able to copy your bloodline.

This shocked everyone even more, they have never heard of such a thing.

POV Audience:

Naruko: What the hell!?

Kiba: Holy shit!

Temari: That guy is something else.

Gaara: .....  ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄    such power.

Kankaro: 'Wtf is wrong with Gaara? There's no way he's gay.... Right!?'

Neji: ....

Kakashi: 'Just how many can he copy? If this goes on he'll take my title away from me.'