2

Y/N was in a forest doing his daily routine he had first went hunting and caught 2 rabbits. He had eaten one for breakfast and had smoked the other for later consumption. He had gone to the river and washed himself then suddenly an anbu appeared.

Anbu: L/N Y/N the Hokage has called for you.

Y/N: Ah, alright give me a sec.

Y/N had dried himself and got dressed, Y/N went to the Hokage tower and knocked in the door. A faint "come in" could be heard and Y/N went in.

Y/N: Hello Hokage sama.

Hokage: Ah Y/N you're here.

Y/N: Yes, how may I help you Hokage sama?

Hokage: I want you to be a genin of konoha.

Y/N: What? Why? I've failed the graduation exams and I am not skilled enough to-

Hokage: Well Y/N i know that you had purposely failed and as for your skills, I had some of my anbu's observe you and they have reported that your skills are that of high chunin to low jonin.

Y/N: ...

Hokage: Well Y/N you should head to your class, graduates will be meeting there to be given their team and jonin sensei. Oh and here catch.

Y/N: Hm?

Hokage: it's your headband, It shows that you are a konoha Shinobi. Now you better get going.

Y/N: right. Have a good day Hokage sama.

POV Y/N

'Damn it how did he know? *Sigh* I can't do anything about it now.' I arrived to the classroom and as I opened the door all eyes were on me, I ignore the stares and head to an empty seat. Then a blonde haired girl with whiskers decided to voice her thoughts.

Naruko: Hey what are you doing here dead last? Only graduates are supposed to be here.

I ignored her and sat down. She kept talking and talking and talking, I was about to knock her out but luckily Iruka sensei arrived.

Iruka: Good morning class, first of all I am proud of all of you. I have seen you grow throughout the years I've spent with you and now you're all finally starting your ninja journey.

Naruko: Hey Iruka sensei why is Y/N here? Didn't he fail the graduation exam?

Iruka: ah yes Y/N L/N, it turns out that he was purposely failing all the exams so lord hokage had a talk with him and now he's here.

Everyone: What!? Why would he purposely fail to be a ninja?

Y/N: *Because I never wanted to be.*

....

Iruka: Alright now I will be telling you all your teams

All are same as anime except team 7.

Iruka: Team 7 will be have five genins and two jonins. These will be Naruko and Mito Uzumaki Namekaze, Satsuki Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Y/N L/N. And your jonin teachers will be Kakashi Hatake and Kushina Uzumaki Namekaze.

Time skip.

Naruko: Where are they!? I understand Kakashi nii-san but mom?

Mito: calm down Naruko they'll be here soon.

Suddenly the door opened and a red haired woman came in holding the ear of a white haired man.

Kushina: Were late because of your tardiness!

Kakashi: Ow please let go of my ear Kushina San.

All five were just staring at them dumbfounded. Then Naruko spoke.

Naruko: Mom! You're here.

Kushina: hello everyone.

Kakashi: My first impression of you all are... You're all boring, now meet us on the roof in five minutes.

Then they vanish via a body flicker. The others decided to run to the roof and I just let them be. I used body flicker to get up to the roof, which shocked the two jonins when I arrived.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

Sorry this is short hahaha

Also I'm not good with writing hahah