Wave

Team 7 was now in front of the home of Tazuna, he knocked on the door and they waited a few seconds before the door swung open revealing a young woman with long black hair parted in the middle.

Tzuna: Tsunami I'm back.

Tsunami: Father you're back. How was your trip, and who are they?

Tazuna: My trip went well thanks to these ninjas. They're from Konohagakure and I've hired them to protect me until I finish building the bridge.

Tsunami: I see, thank you very much for escorting my father safely home, please come inside and take a seat.

Tsunami bowed and lead them inside. The team rested for a while until a little kid arrived.

Tazuna: Ah Inari where have you been?

Inari: Grandpa welcome back. By the way, who are those people?

Pointing to team 7 as he hugs his grandfather.

Tazuna: They're Ninjas from Konoha. They're here to protect me against Gato until I finish the bridge.

He said to his grandson.

Inari: They're going to die.

He said surprising those present.

Tsunami: Inari!

Naruko: What'd you say you brat?! Listen here I don't know who this Gato guy is but he's nothing against me!

Inari: Don't be stupid, no one can go against Gato. If you all don't want to die then I suggest you leave.

Tazuna: Where are you going, Inari?

Inari: I'm going to my room.

With that he left. Naruko followed after him after a few seconds saying.

Naruko: Where the hell is that brat. I'll kick his ass.

Tazuna: I'm sorry about him.

Kushina: It's alright, no harm done.

Naruko then came back downstairs with a saddened look.

TimeSkip.

Team 7 was now standing in the middle of the forest with the Jonins standing in front of the Genins.

Kakashi: Alright everyone I have something very important to tell you. Zabuza might still be alive.

With that revelation the Genins gained wide eyes.

Sakura: But how sensei? You checked the body you said he had no pulse.

Kakashi: Well that might have been a momentary death, you see the hinter nin used senbons on Zabuza and those have a very low rate of killing anyone without it hitting any vital parts of the body.

Mito: Then what do we do sensei? If he's still alive then won't he just attack us again?

Kushina: Well that won't be a problem because when someone has gone through momentary death, their body takes some time to heal, so for the time being Kakashi will train you while I go guard the bridge builder.

Sakura: What will we be training in sensei?

Sakura asked Kakashi.

Kakashi: Do you know of tree walking?

Sakura: Tree walking?

Kakashi: Well let me show you.

He then jumped towards a tree branch landing upside down sticking to it. The genins except two were in awe. Satsuki didn't care because she's seen her older brother do it before. The second was Y/N as he already knew how to do tree walking and water walking.