🖤

~No one POV~

" Ple-please .. leave m-me !! " Kang begged me , i smirked and throw the iron rod on the ground and took out my favourite knife from my pocket .

" Oh no no don't beg me , i am not gonna listen anything " i said while laughing evily . I looked at his shivering body .

He was laying on the ground his body was full of blood . I hold his jaw tightly and made him stand , his legs weren't working . I looked him up to down , i stabbed my knife in his right leg lap .

He screamed in pain " ahhhh do-dont !!! " I took out my knife and again stabbed him but on his left leg lap .

He loudly screamed in pain , i was feeling so good hearing his screams .
I took out my knife . " Is it paining " i said while pressing his wound deeply .

He was screaming because of dreadful pain but i didn't stopped .

I stopped it after some time .

I stabbed my knife on his private area , " ahhhhh " he screamed while i pressed it more inside . Soon he became numb after some time . I checked his breath , he died .

I hold his body and cleaned his body , his blood was there on my clothes . I wrapped his body in plastic . Then I went to change my clothes .

I came out and carry his body towards my car .

~After some time ~

I reached my favourite place , i took his body out of my car . I throwed his body in the pond .

" Good bye " i said

" Good bye " i said .

{ END OF NO ONE POV }
Time skip ~
After 2 weeks ~

~ Author POV ~

Your aunt had left for Busan two days ago . She said that she will come to meet you .

It was evening time your were cleaning kitchen .

" What should I cook for dinner " you asked yourself

" What should I cook for dinner " you asked yourself . You decided to make tteokbokki . But you don't have ingredients for that , so you have to go to buy eggs , sauce and ramen .