🖤

* Author POV *
~••~

" Taehyung where are we ? " You asked him and expected a answer from him . But as always he ignored your question .

" Come out " with that he open the door and went out . You also did same .

' the house looks okay okay ! Is this taehyung grandma or mom home ? Hmmm ' you thought

' the house looks okay okay ! Is this taehyung grandma or mom home ? Hmmm ' you thought .

You were busy in your thoughts when taehyung hold you wrist and took you inside the house .

" What are you doing taehyung ?"
You asked him with some frustration , it obvious firstly taehyung isn't telling where are you both and now he is behaving like this .

" Can you just shut your mouth for some time " with that he took towards a door and open it . It was a staircase leading down to basement.

You became little scared as the hallway was too dark .

Taehyung stopped and opened a door . As he opened the door you saw two man standing and one laying on floor . That man was struggling to get out from his hand and leg ropes but he couldn't .

" T-taehyung ... W-what is this ... W-who is this man ? " You asked confusingly . ' will ...he kill him ? ..' you thought .

" I told you to shut your mouth ... Right then why the f*ck are you speaking !! " He yelled at you ,

You got very nervous, you could not stop your tears. tears started pouring out of your eyes .

Taehyung looked at you and groaned in annyonace " now this fake tears ! I am sick of this " with that he went towards that man .

" Jeong ...it's your time to say good bye to this world " he took the gun from one of the man and was about to shoot him but an idea pop up in his mind .

" Babygirl ...come here " you took your babysteps and went towards him . He smirked and said " baby hold this gun and shoot him " your eyes widened listening to this . You shook your head as no .
But he forcefully let you hold it .

" SHOOT HIM !! " he yelled at you , you flinched , out the sudden why is he saying you do this ?

" I-i can't ... t-taehyung L-leave me !" You cried hard , but did he care ? As always no .

You started shivering , you never dared to hurt anyone in your life for no reason .

' god h-help Mee ! I can't kill an innocent with my hands ... G-god !" You thought .

You were in your thoughts when taehyung pulled the trigger .

Baam !!!

That man died .

You gasped looking at the scene . Taehyung literally shoot on middle of that man's head .

You throwed the gun and slapped taehyung .