🖤

~ Y/N POV ~
~••~

He bite his lips and said " Do you know what will happen now ? "

" Please .. d-dont ..come near me " i said while shuttering , but will he really stop .

* 🔞 content *

* 🔞 content *

I get up from the bed inorder to rush from there as soon as possible . But taehyung pushed me on bed , he took that opportunity and hovered upon me .

I started hitting his chest but then he pinned my hands about my head . He smirked and said " Now what will you do ? " With that he attached his lips , he started kissing me hungrily , i was trying to get away but he was enough strong.

He bite my lips , making me hiss in pain between the kiss .

After some time he broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen .

His hands travelled all around my body . " Taehyung ..please why are you doing this ..leave
me " i said , he kept his index finger on my lips inorder to make me quite .

" Shh ..don't make me angry Y/n"
With that he attacked on my neck sucking and biting that area . I cried in pain and said " please ..it hurts ! "

After some time , he stopped and sat upon me . His hands went towards switch board , he closed the lights , I could see little because of the dim light .

He sat upon me and removed his t-shirt and throwed it somewhere on the floor .

I could clearly see his very well build abs due to dim light .

His hand sang till the button of my shirt, he slowly opened the buttons of my shirt . After he removed my shirt , he throwed it on ground .

His hands travelled to the hook on my br@ . He unkooked my br@ and throwed it .

He squeezed my b00bs making me hiss in pain .

~Author POV ~
~••~

Taehyung smirked and attacked on your bo0bs . He sucked your bo0bie hungrily making you cry even more . While he massanged your other boobie .

.
.
.

His hands travelled to your thighs , he removed you pants .
" Taehyung ..please stop ! " But as always he ignored your cries and continued doing his work .

He removed your last piece of cloth and throwed it on ground .
He again attached his lips on yours and started kissing you roughly . He touched your cliT , and moved his fingers in circular motion . You gasped with was a perfect opportunity for taehyung to enter his tongue in your sweet mouth .