🖤

*
*
*
*
*

He hold your hairs aggressively and pulled you towards him . You hissed in pain , your head started getting heavy . Your vision started becoming blur and you became unconscious after some seconds and fell upon his shoulder .

He picked you up in bridal style and took you towards his car .

__________________
_______________
____________
_________
_____
___
__
_

You opened your eyes and slowly looked around . You were laying on the bed , with your hands and legs tied with rope .

You saw the door being opened

You saw the door being opened . That devil came , as he saw you struggling to get away from rope . A smirked formed on his lip he then came towards you and asked . " Hmm is my baby hungry ? "

" Fuck you Kim Taehyung ... You killed him ...i fucking hate you !! Just leave me ... "

" Baby don't worry ...I'll fuck you soon ! " With that he caressed your hairs gently . Hot tears started flowing down your eyes . You can't do anything , so you split on his face , he don't have any shame abusing a girl . You feel disgusted seeing him ..

He aggressively hold your hairs and slapped you hard. " How dare you "

Your corner lip started bleeding , he came closer to your face and kissed you roughly . He licked that blood and hummed in pleasure .

He broke the kiss after some time and looked at your numb body .
" If you be good girl ...i won't punish you but if you will do these kinds of stuffs again then I swear i won't spare you "

After saying this he went from there , you closed your eyes . Your head was paining as hell , the pain was too much that you thought your mind would brust out into million pieces .

" I-i have to run away from here " you talked to yourself . But how will you go from here .

No one knows taehyung darkside except you .

You were very hungry, you were feeling very weak due to this hunger .

*
*
*

Time skip ~

*
*
*

Taehyung came inside bedroom with plate in his hand , he saw you sleeping peacefully .
He moved towards bed and sat beside your sleeping figure.

" Baby wakeup i know you are hungry "

You opened your eyes slowly and saw taehyung sitting beside you .
You got scared , and started shivering as hell .

" Aww is my baby scared ... "

Taehyung kept the plate behind him and opened your hands rope .

" Do you want daddy to feed you or you'll eat by yourself "

You took the plate and started eating like wild animal as if you haven't got the food from many years .

" Good girl " Taehyung caressed your hair . You looked at him with terrified look .

Taehyung took the plate and kept it on bed stand . He tied your hands ropes again .

" Taehyung please leave me .. " you begged him as you expected that he will understand and leave you . But he is seriously a physco .

" Hmm i'll think about it baby '

He pulled you closer and gave a hot kiss on your collarbone . Shivers ran down your spine . You started pushing him , you wanted to get away from his touches . Taehyung was enough strongs to tackle your small attacks .

" Hmm ... My baby needs punishment ? " You shook your head as no , which made taehyung chuckle he then went from there seeing you all terrified .

" God p-please h-help me "

*__________*
*__________*

Morning time ~

The rays of the sun fell on your face because of which you woke up . Your gaze went towards a middle age lady who was standing near the door as she saw you woke up she immediately came towards you .

" Good morning Ma'am .. " she bowed and kept the tray in bedstand . Then she untie your rope , you thanked her .

" Ma'am please freshup and then eat your breakfast" saying this she went from room .

🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

____________________________________________________________________

*
*
*

I know late update ...
But ..
Finally i uploaded this chapter .

Please vote for this chapter if you like .

I am not getting any votes , people are just seeing , reading and going without giving any remarks .

Anww ...
Those who are supporting me till now i am very thankful to them .

🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤

🦋🦋

Byeeee
Army