🖤

AFTER TWO MONTHS ~

Nothing was going right in your both relationship . You don't know why he was behaving like this . It wasn't you fault really to defend your father .

~ Y/N POV ~

I was sitting in the living room , all alone , reading a book . He was currently in his study room . He is behaving with me so rudely these days . Why can't I live happily ever in my life !!??

My gaze went towards other side and I saw him moving towards me . I gulped my saliva with difficulty .
I looked down at my book .
" What you looking at ? " He asked me .
" Nothing .. " i said in a low tone .
He sat far from me , took the remote from the table infront of the couch .

( BRo !!! I have been changing all set up ! Again and again 🤣🤣 Please forgive me )

" Ta..tae- " I heard the door bell twice . I got up and kept the book on the table and went towards the door . As soon as I opened the door i saw a woman wearing really seductive dress , along with her were two more men wearing black mask and cap . I was really confused who they were really !!?

That woman pushed me and rushed towards Taehyung . " AHH TAE!! " She screamed in excitement . She hugged him , which ultimately made me suspect on her like who is she really ??
I looked at those men , they had removed their mask , they were Jimin and Jin .

" J..jimin and ...o..oppa "

" Yeah , kiddo how you doing ?? " Jin oppa ruffed my hairs .
They went too inside and I closed the door .
I went directly in the kitchen , poured strawberry juice in 5 glasses along with it some potato chips in the bowl .
I went out of the kitchen with the tray and kept the tray on the table .

I was sitting little far from table observing him and that woman being too touchy with him .
Jimin took a potato chips and ate it . " So ..how about going to amusement park ... "

" Really ? " I said while looking down .
" Yess " Jin oppa said .
I really couldn't look taehyung being this touchy with her .
She was sitting beside him like she is his wife . Gosh !

" Yeah I forgot to introduce her  to you Y/n "
" She- "
" She is taehyung's friend Clara ! " Jin interrupted in between . 

" Ohhhh " i said being really jealous .

" So how's everything going on between you both ?? " Jimin asked .

" There's no doubt he's not happy with her " Clara replied .

" Well- wait ! How- " i controlled myself from bursting out my anger on her .

" Chill . " Jin oppa said .

I looked at taehyung , he was only looking at her . I cleared my throat . " Well .. when are we going there ! "

" Go get ready Y/n rn ! " jimin said .

" Oh really ...o..okay wait then " .

I rushed into our room and closes the door . " Why is he doing this ?? "

I opened the warbode and took out the outfit which i am going to wear . " Something good .."
I don't know what came in my mind I went to taehyung wardrobe and started searching for his damn expensive ring which had a ruby on top of it . I wanted to wear that and show off to that bitch , like that's my man's ring which i am wearing .
While I was searching in the wardrobe , I saw one drawer . I thought it must be there so I opened it .
There was a wooden box , i took it and sat on the small stool . I opened that box and looked at it.  As I looked inside , i gasped loudly looking at the pendent. That was mineee !!!
Whattt ??
My eyes widened, flashbacks started running through my mind .
He...he is my oppa !
He ... He really is my oppa .
He was the one whom I loved the most. 
Oh ...oh my god !!!

I wore that pendent , tears were in my eyes . The one with whom I was staying till now didn't told me his identity and lived like a stranger , he knew me since my childhood but didn't made me notice it. 
I went towards my warbode after closing the drawers and all .
I wore a simple dress .

I made a pony , applied little bit lipstick and on top of it lip gloss to make my lip look fluffy

I made a pony , applied little bit lipstick and on top of it lip gloss to make my lip look fluffy . I didn't do any short of makeup .
I went downstairs after closing all the lights of my room .
Everyone looked at me. 
" Let's go !! " Jimin exclaimed.
They all got up .

" TIME SKIP "

It was evening time , me ,jimin and Jin oppa enjoyed every ride but the one with whom I wanted to talk was busy with his friend Clara .

We went to a small restaurant near to the amusement park and ate our dinner there . I was peeping at my dear husband who didn't even looked at me once . Ahhh alas !!

10 pm .

Jin , jimin and Clara went from there only to their home .
Right now we were sitting in the car .
I was sitting on the passengers seat and taehyung was driving towards home .

He looked fucking sexy while driving . His veins of hands were clearly visible while holding steering wheel.

I kept my hand on his lap , rubbing his thighs . He holds my hands and shift . I again kept my hands on his thighs .

" Uhmmm " i looked at his face , then he looked at me.  " Yeah ?? What ?? "
Without thinking twice i kept my hand on his heavy bulge . Pressing it .
" Ahh " he groaned .
" Y/n what you doing , can't you see I am driving "

" Oppa "

He pushed the break and looked at me . " Oppa .. you didn't told me .. t..that - " he didn't even let me complete my sentence and started to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back .

He made me sit on his lap . I broke the kiss and kissed his every part of face . " Why didn't you told me anything?? "
" I just wanted you to know it first" he wraps his hand around my waist .

" Y/N , let's get to home first "

" Nooooo "

" You being ignoring me like anything taehyung " i said in sad voice .
" Why you doing this ?? "

He bites my right boob all of the sudden .

" Ahhhhh "

He laughed . I Looked at him with puppy eyes .  " Fuck baby don't look at me like that . " He said .

He pushed me on the back seat .