🖤

~••~

~ Author POV ~

"Okay okay i understood ... " You rolled your eyes listening to his answer .. he wasn't understanding though . You were giving him lecture , telling him which medicine to take and not to take . After telling him all the things .

" Ahh ... I know everything , i am not kid " you scoff listening to his answer . He glared at you , you shut your mouth and looked away like a scared cat . He came closer to you and hugged you . Your eyes widened , you gasped to his sudden action . You didn't expected this so sudden , your cheeks started burning after few seconds you totally looked like a tomato.

You broked the hug " Okay bye Taehyung " you said , you tried not to look in his eyes

You broked the hug " Okay bye Taehyung " you said , you tried not to look in his eyes . Taehyung didn't took a second and notice that you were blushing , he smirk . ' aww she looks so cute while blushing '

" Bye Y/N " after saying this he went from there . You felt sad after he left from there , why ? Let me tell you .. you liked when he was staying with you .. and sometimes didn't like when he was staying with you .

Your heart don't know what you feel for him .. it's like sometimes you like him and sometimes not .

Anww...

You came back to living room and started watching television .

* Ring ring *

You groaned in annyonace, whenever you are free a new element comes to distrub you . You looked at the caller id it's your dad . Why is he calling you ?

" Hi dad "

" Y/N .. " you heard a familiar voice it wasn't your father . You took some seconds to recognise him and finally you recognised him, a smile plastered on your lips , it's Jim .

Not Jimin , it's jim.

Jim your childhood friend , he was the closet friend to you , you studied with him till your graduation.. but why did he called you all sudden ?

" Jim .. i-i missed you a lot " you brust out into tears .. you were sobbing really hard .

" Y/N .. Y/N don't cry " he said.

You wiped your tears " Y/N i am gonna come Seoul after some days " he said .

He was really coming to meet you , you can't believe . You pinched your cheeks , it is reality Y/n , a happy smile formed on your lips .

" Jim wheres dad " you asked him doubtfully . " Ah he's in laundry "

Why is he so rude to Y/N ..

You sadly smiled listening that your father is in laundry, he never talk to you , like fathers do . He is so strict and cold , but then too he's still your father . You loved him by all heart but did he ?